Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest timespeedsup

2012 - Who's coming?

47 posts in this topic

3 early bird tickets confirmed!

Brilliant little festy.

Wouldn't dream of not being there!

Me to :D

I'm not sure,

I mean its just such an awesome festival, has great bands, dj's with the right kinds of doof doof music, really flat, contained, excellent staff and stewards, excellent food, stalls, prices, little hidden gems, brilliant weather, loadsa friends - some I've met before and others I make there. Brilliant fires, entertainment and such and only costs something like £40

I mean thats all great and everything but it does kind of make me dread going to other festivals. If it just wasn't so awesome I wouldn't feel so much like I was just getting through the summer and kidding myself on with other festsivals. :D

I'm not sure,

I mean its just such an awesome festival, has great bands, dj's with the right kinds of doof doof music, really flat, contained, excellent staff and stewards, excellent food, stalls, prices, little hidden gems, brilliant weather, loadsa friends - some I've met before and others I make there. Brilliant fires, entertainment and such and only costs something like £40

I mean thats all great and everything but it does kind of make me dread going to other festivals. If it just wasn't so awesome I wouldn't feel so much like I was just getting through the summer and kidding myself on with other festsivals. :D

But do we not have to suffer, to appreciate beauty?

But do we not have to suffer, to appreciate beauty?

1st time this year, but not the last, job done - ticket bought for 2012 for precisely the reasons the ampersand devil said above :-)

Well. after all, it would be quite rude not to come again after all the effort put in!

Can't remember much about last year... But wouldn't miss the chance to not remember 2012...

The more I am reading about this festival is making my decision a lot easier...I am going to have get a ticket. Always put it off as its quite late on, but this year, I am rectifying that mistake....How long are the early bird tickets on sale for?

Till end of this month, then they go to £60

Cheers Paul, even £60 is a bargain

It was well advertized at Bearded Theory last weekend. Wonder how much that has boosted sales? +1 added to our lot.

Think I persuaded a few people to come too :)

It was well advertized at Bearded Theory last weekend. Wonder how much that has boosted sales?

Still under consideration.

Had such a good time at BT last weekend that I would like another festival this year and Alchemy sounds lovely.

Tickets still £50 to the end of the month, and most of us workshy layabouts will be there. :lazy:

Can't recall how good the bar is though. Think they had good stuff but it ran out. Was Old Rosie last year?

Was last easter, not sure about September.

Anybody who got tickets on the way out last year heard anything about this year yet?

I cant wait for Alchemy, never been, looks good, it'll be nice to see everyone again too. I have BD in the meantime but still seems ages away! :)

Was last easter, not sure about September.

Anybody who got tickets on the way out last year heard anything about this year yet?

Thought Alchemy was going to be possible, but looks distinctly unlikely now. Why didn't I check the house diary and see that there are other commitments that weekend?

Thought Alchemy was going to be possible, but looks distinctly unlikely now. Why didn't I check the house diary and see that there are other commitments that weekend?