Sziget 2012

Guest guitarbaz

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Main Stage and A38? Are Anti-flag likely to clash with Korn and Wild Beasts with the Stone Roses? :no2:

Yeah, they're much later than what I expected too. That's the stage that is most likely to be wrong because I've not found any concrete times anywhere, or even the order of acts. They're based on Legion UK's 2011 clashfinder though. Hopefully someone who's been before can put me right!

In previous years there always was an electronic live act at 7:30PM and DJs from 10PM to 5PM. This year there will be more live acts, so I don't know the exact times, but I think the slots for the electronic live acts and DJs will remain the same.

Therefore I think Saint Etienne, Crystal Fighters, Kraak & Smaak, Leftfield and Magnetic Man will start at 7:30PM, Elektro Guzzi, I Cani, Frittenbude, Chef'Special, 1995, Teatro Degli Orrori, In Golden Tears, Danakil ft. Natty Jean, Amon Amarth and Grimus in the afternoon and Steve Aoki, Axwell, Adam Beyer, The Advent vs. The Industrialyzer, Flux Pavilion, Borgore, Aly & Fila, Lange ft. Betsie Larkin + a lot of local DJs will perform at night.

And by the way, the Giant Street Theatre show usually begins at 10PM and lasts for about an hour.

Edited by Cristall

Thanks Cristall. I've got the live acts down now, and sorted out the Giant Street Theatre show as well. It seems a lot more realistic now! I'll change the other ones as and when other acts get announced - otherwise there's a whole load of TBCs!

Friendly Fires have been moved to the A38 and a Hungarian metal band have been slotted in under Korn on the main stage. Rizzle Kicks have also been added to the A38, while it looks like a band is still needed for the 6pm slot on the main stage on Friday.

Where did you manage to find the fixtures Uncle Liam? I was looking last night. I'm wondering whether anyone plays the Sunday before the festival (as we get there on the Saturday), or at any point early in the week. Otherwise the MTK game sounds the best for me as well.

I've got to say, I've never heard of them though, wouldn't have minded the Ferencavaros game but there's a few bands I fancy watching myself on the Saturday.