Sziget 2012

Guest guitarbaz

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be clear here, we are talking about wristbands for transport around the city, etc., and not for the festival itself? I assume that we get a separate wristband for the festival and that we have to get this from the festival site itself?

Thanks for that How long are the queue,s for getting the festival wristband at the site.? Looking forward to the festival I think the line up is as good as any other festival on this year. Hopefully the weather cools down a little as Budapest has had record temps this week. Cheers all

Thanks for that How long are the queue,s for getting the festival wristband at the site.? Looking forward to the festival I think the line up is as good as any other festival on this year. Hopefully the weather cools down a little as Budapest has had record temps this week. Cheers all

Well, according to my calculations, looking at the line-up lists on the official uk site, we are missing at least one act on each of the Main, A38 & Arena stages on the Friday night and at least one act on the Arena stage for both Wednesday and Thursday. When do we think we'll get another announcement?

Hi guys,

Booked my ticket to the Friday at Sziget, can't wait! Me and the missus will be landing at Budapest airport around 2240 on Thursday and are looking for cheapish accomodation for that night and the Friday. Not too bothered about it being nice because we'll hardly be in there other than to sleep! We need it to be fairly easy to get to from the airport late on Thursday and from the festival early hours of Saturday. We're in the sofitel chain bridge hotel from Saturday day time so anywhere near there would be great although I don't really want to pay more than 50-60 euros a night. At the moment I've got the following shortlisted, can anyone tell me if these will/won't suit my plans?

GREEN HOTEL

BUDAPEST DUNA

MARCO POLO

Galilee

City Center Guesthouse Budapest

Any other suggestions gratefully received!

Thanks, Pedro

Saint Etienne will probably clash with Hurts. The evening programme of the Arena usually starts at 7.30PM and the co-headliner at Main usually starts at 7.45PM.

The Pogues and Snoop will probably be on at exactly the same time (9.30PM-11PM), but Leftfield probably won't clash with them.

Edited by Cristall