Hop Farm 2012

Guest yasgursfarmhand

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you're lying to me now ;)

but that is a good way to get drinks in :)

The WBC volunteers largely looked happier than the mobile brigade, is all I can offer. Is the Workers' Beer arrangement still to provide donations to charities in exchange for volunteers who get free tickets and some time off? I know a charity that used to do something like that, but my impression is that it was hard work finding volunteers.

my first Glastonbury was with WBC, can't remember the name of the bar but is was the smallest on site and was amazing. knew no one else at the festival when i got there but by the end i'd share'd so many wonderful moments with so many wonderful people.

would do it again in a heartbeat but haven't got round to looking into how.

my first Glastonbury was with WBC, can't remember the name of the bar but is was the smallest on site and was amazing. knew no one else at the festival when i got there but by the end i'd share'd so many wonderful moments with so many wonderful people.

would do it again in a heartbeat but haven't got round to looking into how.

Hi. Been to HF a few times and going this year but I'm in two minds as to when to arrive. Having arrived on Friday before and found nothing of interest to speak of going on, now the campsite is open on Thursday I'm thinking there's no point arriving until Friday anyway. What's the view out there?

Who's excited then? Less than two weeks to go now. I was a little disappointed by the line-up originally but now I'm hoping the atmosphere from last year is there again as I really enjoyed the Friday (Eagles day).

Who's on your list to see?

For me it's Peter Gabriel, Ray Davies, Bellowhead, Various Cruelties, My Morning Jacket, King Charles, White Denim, Cashier No. 9

apart from the nervousness at going on my own, i'm pretty damn excited as it's my first one :D

for me Peter Gabriel, Bellowhead, Gomez, Damien Rice, Patti Smith, Maximo Park (as i can't get enough of the new single), The Datsuns, Nitin Sawhney, The Stranglers, and Psychedelic furs, and Ben Kweller.

Nine sleeps :D

I've been all kinds of 'meh' about this until the last few days, but the new Patti Smith and the new Maximo park albums are both really good. I've now perked up about this a fair bit.

Who's excited then? Less than two weeks to go now. I was a little disappointed by the line-up originally but now I'm hoping the atmosphere from last year is there again as I really enjoyed the Friday (Eagles day).

Who's on your list to see?

For me it's Peter Gabriel, Ray Davies, Bellowhead, Various Cruelties, My Morning Jacket, King Charles, White Denim, Cashier No. 9

Heading down for the Sunday (all the way from scotland) all on my lonesome for what should be a cracking day of music. Looking forward to suede, Robert Francis, Tallest man on earth, athlete, Benjamin Francis leftwich, my morning jacket, and more than anything Frightened rabbit. Hope for some friendly banter with fellow festival goers too ;)