• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, so, looking at this, the plan is

1) fly back from Moscow

2) Go see Elbow

3) Hire a van, move all worldly goods from North Yorkshire to Kent

4)Get to this on the Saturday.

I'm irrationally angry about Bruce f'ing Forsyth, but think I'm going to go for a day ticket on the Saturday.

right, so, looking at this, the plan is

1) fly back from Moscow

2) Go see Elbow

3) Hire a van, move all worldly goods from North Yorkshire to Kent

4)Get to this on the Saturday.

I'm irrationally angry about Bruce f'ing Forsyth, but think I'm going to go for a day ticket on the Saturday.

I suggest everyone chills with the Bruce slagging. He didn't get where he is today by being a complete idiot, only a slight one! Seriously though, his appearance could be the Chas and Dave of Glastonbury. I predict an outstanding performance of the whole weekend awaits, you'd be a fool to expect anything less with his cv and history.

Bruce has to be the worst booking of the festival, no challenge! ;(

I dunno. From one angle I completely agree with you, but from another it's the most imaginative booking that any festival has made in years (even if it's really just another Rolf Harris type of thing).

And that second part gets to show how stale festival bookings have become. No wonder the arse is falling out of the festivals market. ;)

I dunno. From one angle I completely agree with you, but from another it's the most imaginative booking that any festival has made in years (even if it's really just another Rolf Harris type of thing).

And that second part gets to show how stale festival bookings have become. No wonder the arse is falling out of the festivals market. ;)

Last weeks additions to the line-up have definitely pimped the festival in a positive way, in my personal opinion. Can never get enough of Richard Ashcroft, Ray Davies...and Kool & the Gang provided the perfect antidote to Beyonce at GF the other year. Brucie...novelty/irony....always been a part of festivals, so I'm happy to give him a go...might even surprise us Rolf style..Really looking forward to this now.

Ok, I only live down the road (well 10 miles) and although I know the site reasonably well it's the first time I'll actually be going to the fest so a couple of questions please......

We're taking our trusty campervan, can we pitch a tent next to it? In other words is it like Glasto, as long as everythings within everyones designated pitch then generally nobody cares?

Are there water taps in the cv fields to refill supplies?

Are there any and how many loos in the cv fields?

Can we come and go as we please, as in leave the site entirely and pop back home to walk and feed Cooper our boxer dog, Lufa the cat and Billy the fish?

Whats the rules on drinks/alcohol etc?

Can we get spannered and have a good time!!!?

ta :)