Hop Farm 2012

Guest yasgursfarmhand

Does anyone have any concerns about their tickets? I was surprised to see this on the HF site:

Ticketing Enquiries / Problems:

If you have already bought a ticket but now have a problem, you MUST call the agent you bought your ticket from as we do not hold a record of your purchase.

Only eventim are listed; I'm sure there were a few other ticket companies selling the early birds. Have I missed something?

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they've made the mistake before with day tickets. Festivals need to sell weekend tickets to survive. I only went on a cheap deal last eyar to see Eagles and enjoyed the whole vibe so much I'm there for the weekend this year, so it shows offers do work. You just can't do them all year every year.

Looks like we won't be going :( Yesterday the website stated caravan and campervan field. Today it is just campervans. Not good for folk who have already purchased tickets making changes like this. Very poor show, I have lost faith in the organisers already.

In fact the words piss up and brewery spring to mind!

Hello all,

Just booked tickets for this year, looking forward to seeing Suede!

Just a couple of practical questions as the website is light on detail!

What is the camping like?

How far is the site from parking?

What are the shower arrangements like (at EOTR last year there were 6 showers between 10'000 people!)

Any advice about the site generally?

Thanks very much,

Bev

Hi I'm thinking of going to this as well, but as I'm struggling to find £ 875 for the Hotel I'm looking at staying somewhere a few miles away. Does anyone know if getting a taxi is possible each night or is that just a laughable hope? Any shuttle busses running to anywhere?

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Hi I'm thinking of going to this as well, but as I'm struggling to find £ 875 for the Hotel I'm looking at staying somewhere a few miles away. Does anyone know if getting a taxi is possible each night or is that just a laughable hope? Any shuttle busses running to anywhere?

bought my tickets so now looking forward to this festival , normally i do rock festivals but though me and the wife might tryout a more festival for a change and was really looking for forums for this festivals and more info always like to do a bit of reserch before hand so any ideas for more info and forums ? have tried the main site not there really , cheers for any help

Primal Scream not on Friday as they're supporting Stone Roses. Shame as I'd hoped they'd be headlining the tent against Peter Gabriel, who I have no interest in at all.

Extremely disappointed with the line up so far. Last year there was Eagles, Brandon Flowers, Brian Ferry, Lou Reed, Iggy and Morrissey for a two day festival. I have no idea how Suede could be considered big enough to headline Sunday (last year was Prince) and unhappily it must mean that other bands to be announced will be lesser attractions than Suede