Bestival 2012

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting my tickets in the new year -- can't afford it at the minute. Will be slightly more expensive but other commitments need to be made before Bestival... :heat:

Nice to see you again Rex. Bestival 2011 was amazing; you'll enjoy it.

EDIT: Fuck you Bestival for making me just buy a ticket.

Edited by Dave The Hedgehog

Hopefully I'll manage to convince some more people to go next year, already convinced 3 people to go and 1 person is thinking about it. It was amazing this year there is no doubt about it, apart from losing my wallet I had an incredible time. The only bad thing is their booze policy, no booze in the arena and you have to pay 4 quid for a Gaymers Pear, £4.50 for a vodka redbull and it's £4.70 if you want a Jagerbomb.

I'll be getting my tickets in the new year -- can't afford it at the minute. Will be slightly more expensive but other commitments need to be made before Bestival... :heat:

Nice to see you again Rex. Bestival 2011 was amazing; you'll enjoy it.

EDIT: Fuck you Bestival for making me just buy a ticket.

Saying that though, the Main Stages are not so far away from each other and it is very easy to get from The Main Stage to The Big Top in time to see a band but if you go further afield from the main stages then there is still plenty of things to see and do and bands usually play until the early hours, for example I saw Metronomy play Psycadellic Worm at like, 2:15 in the morning and they were great!

I'm hoping to return, it's a brilliant festival. The music is insane, watched my first band on the Friday at 12pm, finished watching music at 4am Saturday morning. Friendly festival too, I spoke to so many people and danced with loads of randoms. The sound is excellent and there's always something on. You can tell because there's always a kick drum going off somewhere (not that it makes it hard to sleep). I just wish I lived closer as it's a hell of a journey to get there.