Bearded Theory 2012

Guest Rich BT

Bearded Theory 2012

Will return to Kedleston Hall on May 18th, 19th and 20th and yes it’s a week later which means warmer weather -cough cough ;o)

We will not be selling day tickets and no tickets will be available to purchase on the day.

Tickets will be on sale via the Charity organisation Quay Tickets, online ticket agent We Got Tickets and in Tourist Information Centres Nationally. Payment plans for tickets will be available via We Got Tickets from June 15th and the balance will not be due until April 2012.

Quay Tickets - 08432 081836 or www.quaytickets.com

We Got Tickets - www.wegottickets.com (from 15th June)

Tourist Information Centres - Cash Transactions

Bearded Theory Online Shop - www.beardedtheory.com

All the Early Bird Tickets sold out within a week and standard price tickets are now what are available.

Adult Ticket £74

13-16: £40

6-12: £25

0-5: FREE

Family Ticket: £190

Cars: £5

Campervans/Caravans: £25

We are looking to continue our charity support and Oxfam will be the sole beneficiary of the 2012 event. We are hopeful that they will also be running the Stewarding Team for us.

We have 57 vacancies for the Production Team in 2012 on top of the standard stewarding roles and you can apply by sending an email to info@beardedtheory.co.uk .

The car park, live in vehicle area, box office and gate admission is being subcontracted to a professional company that manages the gates for Glasto to avoid this years issues.

We have already made approaches to a couple of bands but we programme the line up based on what you want – so get requesting!

Have a fantastic summer and we shall see you in a field somewhere else!

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Stuff.....here we goes again.....

Went to Watchet the other week and stand out acts were:-

Hobo Jones & the junkyard dogs (I know - had 'em this year so perhaps not)

Dreadzone (I know, I know - you've certainly heard this request once or twice before)

10 pound suit band (would suit beard top / tornado town perfectly in my opinion - really good fun - get this band if you can please)

Looking good so far .... :D

How about Skindred? - great band - a touch heavier than Dreadzone but would go down well at Bearded, I think ;)

Mad Dog mcrea

Melossa

-these two bands were on in Bimble at beautiful days and got the whole place rocking

Arthur Brown

Hobo Jones

System 7

Dreadzone

ZubZub

last request, hopefully the bar wil be properly stocked with a decent range of proper ales and ciders, not the mess up we've had for the last two years!

Edited by just7

I second Gogol Bordello and The Charlatans. Also The Buzzcocks, PiL & The Fall (great bands - not sure if they're Bearded materials ????) The Beat (again), Hawkwind (again) UK Subs (again), PAIN (again), Seven Little Sisters in a decent late night spot - the list goes on ....... I was going to mention The King Blues, but I see they're already strongly rumoured :)

I second Gogol Bordello and The Charlatans. Also The Buzzcocks, PiL & The Fall (great bands - not sure if they're Bearded materials ????) The Beat (again), Hawkwind (again) UK Subs (again), PAIN (again), Seven Little Sisters in a decent late night spot - the list goes on ....... I was going to mention The King Blues, but I see they're already strongly rumoured :)

completely underwhelmed by this line up, sort of second rate Beautiful Days plus a few pub bands chucked in.

To be fair, we've got the headlines to come, just hope they are something a tad more interesting than today's lot. failing that, might be tempted if the bar is half-decent this year.

I thought it was pretty decent too.

There's a fair bit I don't know, but I have faith that no one will be let down at BT.

Think it's best to reserve judgement until we see the whole picture - wasn't October 1st going to be a Headliner announcement?

Got an early bird so I'm there anyway...

I thought it looked pretty promising as well! I'm looking forward to seeing the first headliner announcement - I thought that was due to be at the Doctor and the Medics gig in Derby during October?