Guest Delboy71

Right then. Who would you like to see in 2012, both Headlining and further down the bill? Also, any changes you would like made to make Creamfields even better?

I will compile all sensible suggestions and send them off to Cream. All non sensible suggestions will be suitably ridiculed!! :D

Hey Delboy

My only complaint about Creamfields was that I didn't think there were enough signs for the campsites - I reckon they should have put more signs in the actual campsites to let you know where you were! For example the Red campsite had only one big sign that said "Red" but you couldn't really see it in the dark so more of these would have been good because I kept getting lost!

I loved Above and Beyond and the Chemical Brothers so would love to see them again next year, also would like to see Deadmaus

Oh also something else that was really confusing - we had a 3 day camping ticket so arrived on the Friday. On the map we got there were a few campsites outlined that were designated for the Friday campers - Turquoise was one of them and red wasn't. But when we arrived we were told the turquoise campsite wasn't open and we had to camp in either red or blue but then later on we saw people camping in turquoise! Not sure what happened but we wanted to camp in turquoise, thought we could according to the map, but when we arrived we weren't allowed to

Ok, so better signage in campsites. I had a feeling Deadmau5 would be one of the first to be requested!! And i'll add Above and Beyond to the list.

As regards the Turquoise Campsite thing, it was the first year of Fridays so hopefully they'll have learnt something and next year it will be sorted.

I'll add those. Surprised if they don't recycle left tents as this happens at most festivals. Knowing the site fairly well i'm not sure that they'll be able to do more exits (this may just move the problem rather than making it better) but i'll mention it. I think taking ages to get out is probably just one of those things that you have to put up with i'm afraid.

To be honest, last year the security done something with all the old tents... I think they went to tsunami victims or earthquake survivors or summat...

Right... what would I like to see at CF in 2012?

A weekend none camping hospitality ticket... I think its a bit arsey having to pay 2 booking fees as you can only get one day hospitality tickets or camping.

Tiesto... as usual.. and the North Stage (Sorry clublife stage) is a must, I think it was brilliant having the two stages.

Erm cheaper bunji ball ride £25.00 each FFS! oh and I would like to recieve my meal voucher seeing as for the past two years I have not been given one and when you go back to the gate your told to "Do one".

More security on the campsites.

Capacity increased to 65,000 per day would be great..

And finally... Delboy to come to the pool the night before and have a night of madness in town :)

Edited by Dis©oDan

Avicii is a must, think he's just made it mega popular this year, and should be in demand next year. Deadmau5 and his magnificant stage show to end sunday night with fireworks :P

Similar to TITP and possibly other festivals, massive steel walkways for areas that are downhill, for example those going to and from the arena. I understand its a festival, I love walking about the mud! But going downhill and uphill in it can be a bugger! Wouldnt be cost effective to do the full campsite in such, just the areas mentioned :P

Although I seen them now and again in campsite, I reckon there should be more security and police presence in the campsites also. Better searches should also be in place, sick of reading on this people were threatened with knifes,etc! Personally think it should be relocated, to avoid surge of scouse scallies!

Dan >> I'm sure they did a Weekend Hospitality Ticket Without Camping the first year of camping? I have had a go at them about that before so will try again. I've always got a meal ticket I don't use so you can have mine :D As for the trip up to the Pool the night before, i'll have to see what I can do ;)

Avicii is a must, think he's just made it mega popular this year, and should be in demand next year. Deadmau5 and his magnificant stage show to end sunday night with fireworks :P

Similar to TITP and possibly other festivals, massive steel walkways for areas that are downhill, for example those going to and from the arena. I understand its a festival, I love walking about the mud! But going downhill and uphill in it can be a bugger! Wouldnt be cost effective to do the full campsite in such, just the areas mentioned :P

Although I seen them now and again in campsite, I reckon there should be more security and police presence in the campsites also. Better searches should also be in place, sick of reading on this people were threatened with knifes,etc! Personally think it should be relocated, to avoid surge of scouse scallies!

I did see some security staff walking around the campsites but not very often and there seemed to be security guys patrolling certain areas of the campsite the whole time particularly near the toilets. There were also security staff at all the entrances of each campsite.

When we arrived at the campsites on the Friday all guys were being patted down and girls were getting their bags searched. I don't know if girls were being patted down because it was a guy that was at the head of my queue and he searched my handbag. They were randomly searching people's rucksacks and camping gear and after going through the search area you had to walk past police with sniffer dogs. I have to say it would have been very easy to sneak in a weapon/drugs because the majority of people were getting in without having their rucksacks/camping stuff searched and the sniffer dogs would sniff people and wag their tails but the police didn't seem to be paying much attention to the dogs - I think they were watching for dodgy looking people!

I did feel nervous in the campsite at night because you feel very vulnerable lying in a tent with people having a party around you and there were a couple of dodgy looking guys near us but thankfully nothing happened.

When we walked into camping, everyone was getting their rucksack patted down or looked into, as for sniffer dogs they usually pull 1 in 50, or whoever stewards think are suspicious. My friend said to steward "that was a piece of piss search eh?", just joking ofcourse, he was then subjected to the sniffer dog. Dog wasnt being handled, it was just people get dragged into holding pen where dog is.

Bit sexist they're allowed to search us :P

Edited by ScotLad

Dan >> I'm sure they did a Weekend Hospitality Ticket Without Camping the first year of camping? I have had a go at them about that before so will try again. I've always got a meal ticket I don't use so you can have mine :D As for the trip up to the Pool the night before, i'll have to see what I can do ;)

Its about f**king time Pendulum came back to us, Daft Punk came and tore it up.

And I want Mauro Picotto, I dont care what I have to do to get him! And also for him to play Creamfields, that would be ace also.

and... very near the top of my wish list... THE QEMISTS LIVE! I think them boys deserve a slot at Creamfields, its about time :)

Pendulum have had decent festival appearances this summer – loved their set at Glasto, we got right in the mix on the pyramid field. Reckon they would go down a storm at CF. Deadmau5 is going from strength to strength, last saw him playing the mixmag terrace back in ’09 - such a small but great crowd.

How did everyone find the two outside stages this year? Can only think this would be an improvement & should continue if so.

With Dan, Tiesto is a must (this guy has hardly played the UK over the past few years, so CF is one of the places to experience his magic). I think SHM request to be in a tent, but surely after the recent years gone by, its obvious demand is higher than the full capacity of a tent. These guys need to step up & get on an outdoor stage, where they can experience much more love for what they do.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Daft Punk confirmed at not headlining Coachella. The only headliner on it right was Radiohead. A fair bit of the rest of lineup was fake too.

But what I want to know is, what are the chances of Tiesto, Avicii, Armin Van Burren playing Cream this year? I didn't know if Armin was more likely for Global Gathering as he played Cream last year?

• 2 weeks later...