Hospitality + VIP Camping tickets explained

Guest alanrichie

Hospitality Camping tickets gain you access to the Hospitality Camp Site with hot showers etc and also Fast Trak entry and Hospitality Parking (right near the entrance). Once inside the Arena you get entry to the Hospitality area with clean toilets, food, settees etc.

VIP Camping is the teepees, yurts, podpads etc which you pay for separate to buying a Weekend Camping Ticket.

:D

Defo worth the extra cash I think.

Toilets alone are worth it - much nicer then them porter loos & toilet roll!!! Didn’t use the showers BF said they were a bit grubby. Campsite it much smaller and also I feel safer in there then I would normal camping - I know there isnt much security can do but gives me a little faith that they are strict with checking your bands in and out.

Fast track entry is good and car park - your in the first few rows so less walking to the gates with all your stuff.

Hospitality tent is brilliant, great if u want a little sit down on the sofas with the music still going. Also great place to escape the rain (defo needed this year)!!! I personally love the fully stocked bar - was so nice to switch from Cider to a lovely vodka or cocktail. Food was ok - only had the burger tho to soak up some alcohol! (its free).

Dedicated walk way from campsite to arena - was much more direct last year but layout has changed still good.

I defo think its worth the extra cash - have done it twice now. I will be going hospitality next year but im going VIP too - getting too old for camping!!!!

If the toilets are the only issue then I bought the "When Nature Calls" wristband this year which is £20 (£30 if you buy it there) and gives you access to the "Posh loos" basically a port-a-cabin set up with proper toilets, mirrors, hot water and hand wash and they clean them after every person has been in and out. At one point I was stopped from going into one of the cubicles by a nice girl who ran away to get a new toilet roll and gave the floor a quick clean because it was covered in mud before I went in! If you're like me and always very skint and can't afford the hospitality or VIP camping then I would def recommend getting on of these wristbands...although if I had the money then I would opt for hospitality!

If the toilets are the only issue then I bought the "When Nature Calls" wristband this year which is £20 (£30 if you buy it there) and gives you access to the "Posh loos" basically a port-a-cabin set up with proper toilets, mirrors, hot water and hand wash and they clean them after every person has been in and out. At one point I was stopped from going into one of the cubicles by a nice girl who ran away to get a new toilet roll and gave the floor a quick clean because it was covered in mud before I went in! If you're like me and always very skint and can't afford the hospitality or VIP camping then I would def recommend getting on of these wristbands...although if I had the money then I would opt for hospitality!