What Time Should We Be Arriving?

Guest TooMuchLoveForTheWhiteIsle

Last year we set off at about 5 from Doncaster. Had about 20 minutes stand-still traffic on the motorway, then managed to get there about 20mins before the gates opened. It took about 10 mins to get in from the gates opening, and there was no que to get into the campsite.

Oh thank you, That may be best delboy, When she gets to that state, there is no hope for her, I have had many thoughts where i should just throw her, (And i mean pick her up and throw her) into the welfare tent and go about my business and talk to someone that can give me a reply instead of "blugh, ugh".

Awh man, I was planning on leaving Swindon (nearly 3 hours away) at 5.30am with a view of getting there around 8.15am, but from what everyone else seems to be saying I need to be leaving even earlier to get in and set up ready for the start.

I'm really not sure if I can leave any earlier than that, i'm not used to seeing single figures on a 24 hour clock on saturdays or sundays!

I say this now, but if I wake up saturday feeling anything like I did when I got up early for Global 2 years ago and was having a beer at 7am, I should be fine!

Got my nipper until then and can't drop him off at his Mum's until then.

Cheers for the offer of a lift but I nearly got stung travelling to Global Gathering with a friend and some people he knew who all ended up going home after the first day. I almost went in their car but took mine in the end... so glad I did cause there was no way I was cutting my festival short cause they weren't enjoying themselves. When they packed up their shit and said they were going home I was like WTF?!?

Got my nipper until then and can't drop him off at his Mum's until then.

Cheers for the offer of a lift but I nearly got stung travelling to Global Gathering with a friend and some people he knew who all ended up going home after the first day. I almost went in their car but took mine in the end... so glad I did cause there was no way I was cutting my festival short cause they weren't enjoying themselves. When they packed up their shit and said they were going home I was like WTF?!?

I should arrive for gates opening but depends on the bus really. Regardless am leaving at 3.30am this morning. Anyone from Camp Sheen who arrives before us could you please stick to the intended site as much as poss and try to keep us a space. We'll keep in contact as to our whereabouts via mobile. You also may arrive before the flag, will put it up as soon as we arrive though

See you all very soon