What Time Should We Be Arriving?

Guest TooMuchLoveForTheWhiteIsle

Hey everyone!

Basically got myself a Creamfields 2 day camping ticket (wasn't too interested in the 3 days seeing as there's nothing much extra on). Just want to know what time we need to be arriving at the car park seeing as I'm hearing about mad queues and stuff. We're setting off from Barnsley, about 1.5 hours away but dunno if it's wise to be there for the carparks opening or what?

Also where's best to camp? Everyone seems to be saying head to the green campsite but that's for Friday campers only this year. Any advice would be appreciated!

Cheers :)

I got there at about 12pm last year and we had to Q for around an hour and and a bit just to get our car into the car park and then had to Q for bout an hour getting into the Campsite, obviously this is just my personal experience but i think the earlier the better. I only decided to do the friday too to stop the Q waiting.lol.

Hope this helps!

I dunno really when i got in the campsite last year at about 1.30ish the main campsites where absolutely packed so im guessin all of them people where there very early. There are people on this forum who have said they are going very early due to Q's etc and also i know people getting there Friday for opening so i think its personal choice if you wana just get in early and chill then go early!!

Right 5am set-off it is then!!

Suppose we can always try and get our heads down for half hour once the tent's pitched and before the music starts? Although chances are I'm going to be way too excitable for sleep lol :)

Awh man, I was planning on leaving Swindon (nearly 3 hours away) at 5.30am with a view of getting there around 8.15am, but from what everyone else seems to be saying I need to be leaving even earlier to get in and set up ready for the start.

I'm really not sure if I can leave any earlier than that, i'm not used to seeing single figures on a 24 hour clock on saturdays or sundays!

I say this now, but if I wake up saturday feeling anything like I did when I got up early for Global 2 years ago and was having a beer at 7am, I should be fine!

from creamfields.com

Friday 26th August

South Car Park Open 12:00

North Car Park Open 12:00

Campsite opening 12:00

Last entry 23:00

Entertainment 18:00 – 23:30

Saturday 27th August

South Car Park (Campers) Open 06:00

North Car Park (Day Tickets) Open 07:00

Campsites Open 07:00

Last entry 21:00