just two of us!

Guest vickyyy

while this is my first time to, the guys and girls on here have been very welcoming to me.there is plenty of first timeres going so wont be all bad. theres a thread on here about a group camp who are very friendly as well.

if i hadn't found this forum and its wonderful people, thing i'd been dropping bricks at this stage lol

Hi ya, last year it was just me and my bf that went – all our friends thought it was too far to travel and went SW4 instead (more fool them).

Anyway we had a brilliant time found it much easier to do as we pleased and see who we wanted. We spoke to loads of people in the arena and campsite – shearing drinks in each others tent too. 99% of people are friendly, you will end up chatting to everyone camped near you so don’t worry – I think its easier meeting people there.

More of us going this year but we will probs drift off just us two sometimes depending on whom people wanna see.

But don’t worry about it you will have a fantastic time and meet some great (insane) people.

Me and my friend are coming to creamfields for the first time this weekend, do you think it will be easy to make friends ect cos its only the two of us going. We're both really sociable so didn't think we would have any problems