Who, where, what, why and all that bollox

Guest Dis©oDan

Name: Danny (Changed it legally in 2001 to Discodan)

Where You From: Liverpool

What Do You Do: Production of the Range Rover Evoque for Jaguar Land Rover.

Who you looking forward to at CF: Tiesto, Annie Mac, Eddie Helliwell, PVD, Boys Noize, too many to list.

Name: Sarah (though CeeCee is my nickname thats stuck with loadsa ppl!!!)

Where You From: Runcorn (next door to the fields my friends!!!)

What Do You Do: I am a civil servant... oh come on, someones got to work for the Government. I actually help pensioners with their benefits so its very rewarding to help some vulnerable people manage something as important as money.

Who you looking forward to at CF: Skirllex, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Andy C, Eddie Halliwell (who i met in May, nice guy!!!) and BREAKAGE!!!

Name: marc

Where You From: oh sheffield ! Is wonderful !

What Do You Do: graphic designer ( I make things look good)

Who you looking forward to at CF: Skirllex, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, garath wyn, Eddie Halliwell, chemical bros

I can't wait to be smashed In a field !!!

5th year in a row and one of my inconsiderate friends oS getting married next year so won't be able to come :O(

Who you looking forward to at CF: Skirllex, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, garath wyn, Eddie Halliwell, chemical bros

5th year in a row and one of my inconsiderate friends oS getting married next year so won't be able to come :O(

Name: Dan

Where you from: Durham

What do you do: I'm a plasma welder in a factory (boring but decent dough)

Who you looking forward to at CF: Chemical brothers, tiesto, SHM, van buren, PvD, eddie halliwell, Kutski, Showtek, Argy, Lisa lashes, Andy Whitby, Alex Kidd, Organ donors and many more...!

Name: Marc

Where you from: Warrington :)

What do you do: Regional Sales Coordinator for a major food supplier

Who are you looking forward to at CF: chemical bros, Benny benassi, James zabiela, kiss sell out, Mark knight, and many more! Just hope not too much overlaps! Oh and looking forward to lots of Strongbow!

I've been to every CF while it's been at Daresbury, and I get more and more excited each year!! Have fun everyone!!!

Name: Robbielad

Where You From: Hull (Its never dull in Hull)

What Do You Do: Buy and sell Jewellery (a bit like Delboy and Rodney....one day i will be a millionaire :lol: I wish!!! )

Who you looking forward to at CF : Tiesto, Benny Benassi, Ferry Corsten, Annie Mac, Dirty south, Swedish house, Oh the list is endless!

Name: Louis Esner

Where You From: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire (Just North of London)

What Do You Do: Customer Service at M&S, 3rd Year student studying BA Hons Media Production

Who you looking forward to at CF : Tiesto, Magnetic Man, David Guetta, Afrojack, Laidback Luke, SHM, Boys Noize

Name: Megan

Where You From: All the way down in Southend, Essex!

What Do You Do: 2nd year university student studying BSc Psychology & part-time catering assistant at Carrow Road (Norwich City FC) in term-time.

Who you looking forward to at CF : SWH, Afrojack, Tiesto, Hardwell, Benny Benassi, DJ Fresh & about a million more!

Name: Megan

Where You From: All the way down in Southend, Essex!

What Do You Do: 2nd year university student studying BSc Psychology & part-time catering assistant at Carrow Road (Norwich City FC) in term-time.

Who you looking forward to at CF : SWH, Afrojack, Tiesto, Hardwell, Benny Benassi, DJ Fresh & about a million more!