whats made your day

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd your servers's hold up last night? Looked busy!

not as well as I'd hoped they would after the latest upgrades.

Having said that, they still did pretty well, as yesterday was the busiest day of the site this year by a long shot (over 30% more than the next nearest), with just a tad under 1M pages views - which I'm pretty sure is a website record, tho I'd have to check back to be sure.

I'd hoped that the forums 'most online' record would have been broken again (the current record was set when V announced last month), but it didn't get close to that as far as I'm aware even tho the number of people visiting the site as a whole far exceeded the numbers on V announcement day.

• 2 weeks later...

went to see mark chadwick [levellers] last night fantastic gig and got a t shirt signed by him that the rest of the band hand signed 2 and and half years ago lol

this i had meant to give to my son as he collects signed lev stuff .....any way forward 2 odd years and hes the one putting on the gigs lol so it wasnt such a big deal anymore but he still loved it so that was great .

happy bank hols all peace

• 3 weeks later...