whats made your day

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the track lising for the new album by Steel Panther ?

'In The Future'

'Supersonic Sex Machine'

'Just Like Tiger Woods'

'17 Girls In A Row'

'If You Really Really Love Me'

'It Won't Suck Itself'

'Tomorrow Night'

'Why Can't You Trust Me'

'That's What Girls Are For'

'Gold Digging Whore'

'I Like Drugs'

'Critter'

'Let Me Cum In'

'Weenie Ride'

Get em for 2012 Mr Eavis !!!

not alot today sorted a place for a wake ...................................nit mare..........................heres some chillies that we had the good fortune to go to

....http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/8bfac288-ccc5-448d-9573-c33ea2aa5c30#p00kdjqp....

peace to all

Wonderful news just accepted a quote from a builder to enlarge the car parking area outside our house so that I can accomodate a touring caravan, which will become my festival accomodation for next year. Work should be done by the end of the year so I'll be starting the hunt for a 3 berth touring caravan with a full awning to accomodate a couple more - my target price is £1,000 - £1,500 so if anyone knows of anything send me a PM.

Edited by grumpyhack

reading this

What, then, of Glastonbury, which is taking 2012 off (freeing up 135,000 potential customers for the other festivals)? Are they really calling it a day in three or four years?

"No," smiles Emily Eavis. "My dad said that the week after the festival, which is always a really bad time to do an interview. So much energy, enthusiasm and passion go into each year that by the time everyone's left, there's always a feeling of, 'Woah! Can we do that again?' But we're feeling very buoyant about the future. We see people coming, committing to nearly a week in these conditions and having such a brilliant time. We want to run Glastonbury as long as possible. I still feel it's a really positive time for festivals."

Edited by fatyeti24

nice read jackmypie cheers :thankyou:

anyone one out there got a dog that sings ...???.well me and my dog EDDIE VEDDER [really thats his name :cool: ] had a great sing along which so funny cheered me up no end .

although the neighbours must have thought there was a murder going on :laugh:

yea these emotions ARE great you just have to find where the right ones are :lol::training:

• 4 weeks later...