whats made your day

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things;

(1) Received a Pearl Jam cd from guypjfreak today. Very nice of you guy. I only have a cd player in the car so going to listen to it from Monday. Will let you know how it goes.

(2) A person, who really should know better, said to me 'I can get you MDMA for your up coming festival as well as some e's, is that any good to you'? Why, verily I said unto him - that'll be smashing, thanks!

Two things;

(1) Received a Pearl Jam cd from guypjfreak today. Very nice of you guy. I only have a cd player in the car so going to listen to it from Monday. Will let you know how it goes.

(2) A person, who really should know better, said to me 'I can get you MDMA for your up coming festival as well as some e's, is that any good to you'? Why, verily I said unto him - that'll be smashing, thanks!

I hope so too. I don't really do pills anymore except for the odd occassion. The last time I took some was last year at Glasto and they weren't that good - they were alright for keeping you awake but not really buzzy. I prefer to take mushrooms at festivals now as because (1) I like the nice mild trippy vibe they give and (2) because you don't get ' watered' down rubbish when you get them ie they come unadulerated.

Still, I may get lucky with the pills and MDNA. There's definitely a market for better quality ones even if they come at a more costlier price.

Thanks for the info gooner. Hopefully this source will come up trumps. I've only ever had MDMA once before and that was at Glasto several years ago. It was offered to me free from a big bag of the stuff. The bloke said ' just dip in and have as much as you want'. It was his own personal supply so I wasn't greedy with the stuff. That said, I couldn't really appreciate it's qualities as I'd taken so much other stuff. Interesting to note that it can have an agreeable come down, although nothing could stop the getting back to reality feeling after a few days at a festival. Well maybe some valium could, thinking about it.

I think it's at least 3 years since I had a decent pill, I usually make a gram of MDMA into around 10 bombs so 0.1 per bomb (thankfully my dealer does his grams to full weight) - depending on how often you indulge i'd say 2 bombs would get you going...I usually try not to do anything more than 4 in a night when I'm at a festival as it makes life too difficult going to sleep at 6am and getting driven out of your tent by 9 by the heat or noise!

It sounds like it's been years since anyone had a decent pill. My problem with pills as well as anything I have is that I get to a state of having no self control over the amounts I take. However, hopefully your wise words of limiting it on the MDMA front may stick in this rather simple brain of mine. Just need the mushroom supplier to come up with the goods now and I'm all set ( I've been out foraging for mushrooms myself and never once found any!).

I haven't done mushrooms for a while, the last time was New Years 05/06 in Amsterdam I did 30 grams of some Hawiian mushies + about 10 pints and a load of super skunk and white widow mixer joints. Spent 6 hours lying in the bathroom thinking the voice behind the shower curtain was the answer to all reality and everything else was a set up. :girlcray:

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

How do you know that the voice behind the shower curtain wasn't the answer to all reality! lol I've never had a bad experience on mushrooms but then again I've only ever had 15 gms tops I reckon in any one sitting. Many years ago I used to be able to buy mushrooms over the counter at my local head shop in the UK. You could get them from places all over the world and they sold them in 10g or 15g amounts. These amounts always did the trick but never took you over the edge.

I met someone who had just come back from Amsterdam and eating a mushroom there. He was found trying to eat his backpack because he thought he was a python and could eat it whole! lol

haha, they certainly do some odd things! the time I did them before that was at Glastonbury 2005, me and a mate watched New Order on the Pyramid Stage, then we wern't fussed about any of the headliners so went for a wander, wound up in the dance field and all these Camden head shops were selling off their stock as shrooms went illegal on the 1st of July that year. Bought a 20g box and did half each (his first time doing them) - 3 hours later I was in my campsite in Kidney Mead round our campfire and me and another mate went to the toilet, came out of the portaloo and everything in my sight had gone black and white and into drawings like in that A-Ha video for 'Take on me' - that went on for about an hour then I had a voice in my head talking god knows what at me whilst some pill heads camped next to us tried to talk to us when they returned from god knows where at 4am.

Felt rather spaced out on the Sunday!!

It sounds like it's been years since anyone had a decent pill. My problem with pills as well as anything I have is that I get to a state of having no self control over the amounts I take. However, hopefully your wise words of limiting it on the MDMA front may stick in this rather simple brain of mine. Just need the mushroom supplier to come up with the goods now and I'm all set ( I've been out foraging for mushrooms myself and never once found any!).

• 2 weeks later...