whats made your day

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a few times to Freeze and alway enjoyed it! Watch some of the boarders/skiers as they're pretty amazing! Plus if you ski/board yourself then there's some good deals to be had especially on some of the snow festivals.

Anyway the thing that made my day was getting Stone Roses tickets this morning!

Seeing Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes tonight. Still one of the tightest outfits around - every bit as good as the E Street Band. Two more gigs in the UK Bristol and Wolverhampton - worth catching if you can. http://www.southsidejohnny.com/tourdates/index.htm

not been around for a bit [bad ankle ops and sh.t lol] but saw Justin Sullivan [ new model army ] acoustic the other day really really good one of the best little gigs ive seen in a long time still buzzing

Edited by guypjfreak

off to see RHCPs tonight woohoo saw then at kokos in Camden in September and they where great so looking forward to seeing them in a big venue again especially as they were shit last time at reading football stadium :sarcastic:

• 4 weeks later...

i really really really happy cos pearl jam are playing IOW .................................................BUT WHY O WHY did glasto have to have a year off its my one dream to see them on the pyramid stage..................................... :tease:

I've just bought a caravan to do future festivals in comfort. It's a 1992 Lunar Meteorite two berth but with a full awning that can sleep three more. Immaculate condition, shower, toilet, full cooker and fridge for £1,500. The problem is that my first fest next year won't be till Wychwood in June and I'll be itching to try it out before then. Any thoughts on a nice small fest within 100 miles of Cardiff in the spring?

I've just bought a caravan to do future festivals in comfort. It's a 1992 Lunar Meteorite two berth but with a full awning that can sleep three more. Immaculate condition, shower, toilet, full cooker and fridge for £1,500. The problem is that my first fest next year won't be till Wychwood in June and I'll be itching to try it out before then. Any thoughts on a nice small fest within 100 miles of Cardiff in the spring?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...