Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest guypjfreak

whats made your day

432 posts in this topic

Just seen the track lising for the new album by Steel Panther ?

'In The Future'

'Supersonic Sex Machine'

'Just Like Tiger Woods'

'17 Girls In A Row'

'If You Really Really Love Me'

'It Won't Suck Itself'

'Tomorrow Night'

'Why Can't You Trust Me'

'That's What Girls Are For'

'Gold Digging Whore'

'I Like Drugs'

'Critter'

'Let Me Cum In'

'Weenie Ride'

Get em for 2012 Mr Eavis !!!

BESTIVAL TOMMOROW.

pumpkin tickets going on sale tomo :D:D

Left, right or both?

not alot today sorted a place for a wake ...................................nit mare..........................heres some chillies that we had the good fortune to go to

....http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/8bfac288-ccc5-448d-9573-c33ea2aa5c30#p00kdjqp....

peace to all

Still having this forum to post to and talk about Glasto stuff after all these years has made my day.

Listened to a couple of good albums today.from Laura Marling and The Subways.I love how much new music there is in the autumn.

Wonderful news just accepted a quote from a builder to enlarge the car parking area outside our house so that I can accomodate a touring caravan, which will become my festival accomodation for next year. Work should be done by the end of the year so I'll be starting the hunt for a 3 berth touring caravan with a full awning to accomodate a couple more - my target price is £1,000 - £1,500 so if anyone knows of anything send me a PM.

This is really yesterdays news, but i got the Samsung Galaxy SII in white :D I am now an android user (from webOS :(:P)

reading this

What, then, of Glastonbury, which is taking 2012 off (freeing up 135,000 potential customers for the other festivals)? Are they really calling it a day in three or four years?

"No," smiles Emily Eavis. "My dad said that the week after the festival, which is always a really bad time to do an interview. So much energy, enthusiasm and passion go into each year that by the time everyone's left, there's always a feeling of, 'Woah! Can we do that again?' But we're feeling very buoyant about the future. We see people coming, committing to nearly a week in these conditions and having such a brilliant time. We want to run Glastonbury as long as possible. I still feel it's a really positive time for festivals."

Was gonna say something else but it seems slightly pointless compared to that news! Brilliant :)

OK, but your not going to like it. The vocal sounds nasal in parts and lacks clarity at times. In addition the vocal doesn't sound distinctive enough to be a cut above the rest. It's just my opinion though.

Agree with the comment about the clarity in the vocals. If you try working on your breathing technique then it should be much clearer and could also stop it sounding as nasally.

nice read jackmypie cheers :thankyou:

anyone one out there got a dog that sings ...???.well me and my dog EDDIE VEDDER [really thats his name :cool: ] had a great sing along which so funny cheered me up no end .

although the neighbours must have thought there was a murder going on :laugh:

yea these emotions ARE great you just have to find where the right ones are :lol::training:

I leave tomorrow ( late) for a holiday with some very close friends (and heavy hitters !). This makes me happy today. In fact I'm almost drooling.

still buzzing from watching the PEARL JAM 20 film last nit .....fantastic :imsohappy:

brought myself a nice camra so i can take real nice pics at all next years festivals :curtsey:

Got Freeze Festival tickets, the line ups not brilliant and its by battersea power station...but Brothers Bar is there i believe and the brilliant Joy Formidable :D should be at least a decent day out in london :D

I won 4 tennis balls, a tennis sun visor and an energy drink from Mars as a runner up prize in a competition. Yes, that was indeed 4 tennis balls. You can imagine my delight can't you!