whats made your day

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of brambles around my garden but I've held off clearing them till the blackberry season is over. Had my first pick today and filled a litre ice cream container. Adding some apples off the trees - blackberry and apple pie tomorrow!

My son's 19th birthday, I got him a big pile of stuff to kit out his student house and yesterday a glastonbury 2011 T-shirt arrived just in time (took bloody weeks, grumble grumble) to top the lot off (he has been spoiled rotten this year, his real present was me shelling out for glastonbury :)), the utd-arsenal game is on later and for the first time in a fortnight I don't feel like I've been kicked in the chest by a mule, the sun is shining and the Reading coverage is making me feel glad I didn't shell out for a ticket now.

After being very disheartened at 9am this mornig as it appeared all the standing tickets for Kasabian @ the 02 had sold out in the presale, then having to spend 40 minutes away from the computer to get my entire office breakfast, as soon as I sat down, knowing I have no choice but to sit in the Gods....

They'd just announced an extra date and I got two standing tickets, result! :)

The fact that this time next week I will be at Bestival, possibly watching Yuck.

Hopefully the weather will be like as sunny and nice as this. I am going to check the weather for the Isle of Wight now. Then watch country file on Sunday.

AND I've just had a Mars Ice Cream. AND I'm going to the pub tonight to celebrate my mates 19th.

After being very disheartened at 9am this mornig as it appeared all the standing tickets for Kasabian @ the 02 had sold out in the presale, then having to spend 40 minutes away from the computer to get my entire office breakfast, as soon as I sat down, knowing I have no choice but to sit in the Gods....

They'd just announced an extra date and I got two standing tickets, result! :)

The opposite of made my day. One of my big back teeth cracked beyond repair and I had to have it extracted today. Still it wasn't as painful as I'd feared so I suppose that was some sort of result.

The dentist says I shouldn't smoke for a week as that increases the risk of infection and that I should refrain from vigourous execise for 24 hours. So far I've had two cigarettes and I'm off down the pub tonight for a game of boules.