whats made your day

Guest guypjfreak

so wots made your day today any thing or nothing big or small pop it on here and let us know ..

mine was swede saying pearl jam should play glasto nice one old son B)

p.s

we,re flooded down here just down the road :lol::lol::lol: good job im on a hill :D

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a park stage t shirt this year which was supposed to be xl size. Just tried it on and it is a bit tight to say the least. I think it might be a girls one but did not like to question the big black guy dressed as a red indian who sold it to me next to the Rabbit Hole..

Made a decesion on my job...I will now retire next June and not carry on working any longer than i need to...Don't think it will go down to well with them at all,or for that matter my partner,but what the hell i have had enough of getting up at 6am 5 days a week,its going to be my time from then on. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You want your favourite band to play glastonbury?

It was a chance. A hope of a chance. A glimmer of a hope of a chance.

A chance at a brighter tomorrow?

There's always hope. Always. One candle goes out in the darkness, and we strike another match. That's the way we roll.

*stands on table*

All we need to do, to succeed, to BE... is to dream a dream and live that dream.

Hope never dies.

*Coldplay music underneath*

I've had a saggy ballsack for 2 years now. It's debilitating, but I've never let it get me down. Sometimes it gets so sweaty, I have to pull it up, and tuck it over my entire penis. I look like an Action Man. But the thing is, the thing I never forget, is that there's always hope. Hope.

*Stirring Snow Patrol music*

I'm crying with joy now. Not sadness. When I think of the power of hope. Of the power of dreams. And the way ONE MAN. One tiny, insignificant man with a saggy ballsack could - with the hope of a prayer of a glimmer of a chance... change this old world we live in for the better.

Never give up guys. Never give up.