BIG THANKYOU

Guest M3NTAL RAV3R

Hi all

Are we all getting excited carnt wait. every year i come on here a few months b4 CF and every year the same people are giving good advice and sound tips for all you virgins so can we all give abig thankyou and a big old sckool hug to ceeceeluvsdancing,discodan,delboy71 this is the reason i go to CF every year top music and top people i will try to meet up with you 3 this year, i know delboy71 never went last year and discodan i did try to find you but as the day went on i got more and more mangled last year, sorry mate and i know where to find ceecee she will be in a heap near the icecream van at about 1am i will make the effort this year to find yous to buy you 3 a drink you ave given many people including me some sound advice and good tips, bring on the fields ov cream it guna be messy. peace!!! ;):P:D

All in a days.. I will be posting me number up here so people can get hold of me... or yas can just go to my FB profile and get it there... am a spam whore... thanks for your kind words... can not wait to see al you head cases in the next two weeks :)

Rave on!

He,he,he. Ye ceecee up 4 our little mad dance we guna be legends or driven off to the funny farm. Like I said to delboy71 and discodan guna buy cheap phone and put number on here and give ye my proper number when we meet up. Not saying anyone on here are cranks or storkers just being safe hope you all understand. Bring on the chenobyl child dance hope ye been practicing ceecee. He,he,he carnt wait.

He,he,he. Ye ceecee up 4 our little mad dance we guna be legends or driven off to the funny farm. Like I said to delboy71 and discodan guna buy cheap phone and put number on here and give ye my proper number when we meet up. Not saying anyone on here are cranks or storkers just being safe hope you all understand. Bring on the chenobyl child dance hope ye been practicing ceecee. He,he,he carnt wait.