4 TICKETS FOR SALE FOR V FESTIVAL WITH WEEKEND CAMPING

Guest aclements

I HAVE 4 TICKETS FOR SALE FOR V FESTIVAL WITH WEEKEND CAMPING

I HAVE GOT THE TICKETS IN HAND I PAID AROUND £195 EACH PER TICKETS

UNABLE TO GO NOW DUE TO MY WIFE IS NOW PREGNANT AM LOOKING FOR £150 EACH OR NEAR OFFER

PLEASE EMAIL ME

** email removed **

Edited by eFestivals

Brought 2 tickets off this guy yesterday and now he seems to have fell off the face of the earth.

Looks like we've been scammed big time. Doubt very much our tickets will turn up.

just for ref his phone number is 07526757817 going by the name of Arron Clements claiming to be from dover and using bank details

Halifax

Sort Code:11-15-35

account no: 00157615

If they turn up i'll retract my statement and appologise but he wont answer his phone, text or emails...

Police will be called tonight if they haven't arrived. I shan't hold my breath.

p*ssed off doesn't even describe it right now!!

Edited by tell

:angry:Just to Confirm This guy is a scamming W*nker...

he has posted on several other sites too advertising for green man fest, leeds reading etc etc... all after i sent funds. I searched his name, his address and even his mobile number and bank details before sending money. all came up squeeky clean.

So £300.00 down and a visit from the police in the morning. I hope they catch him.

No v festival for us this year! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks for this info... I will pass this other name on to the police, They have been out and took details and are investigating.

Do you have any other info on him? did he use the same bank details??

Thanks

chantelle

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this online, the the same person with the same phone just tried to scam me as well today. He said he had four All Ireland Football Final tickets for sale for £75 each. He told me he was from Belfast and currently living in London. He emailed me using this email martinclems2011@hotmail.co.uk. I'm from Ireland and I told him my brother could meet him in London, then he said he was in Brighton so I then tried to ring him and there was no answer, so then I goggled his number and this came up. Again thanks very much for posting up your encounter with him Chantelle

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting about your encounter. I will point this thread to the police who are investigating.

Still waiting for an update from them but hopefully something will be done soon to get the scumbag locked up!!

I just came within 30 seconds of losing £180 to this a$$hole. I was just about to leave to go and meet him (2 tickets for Coldplay @ O2) when I decided to quickly type in one last search for his name and mobile number for safe measure.... and this is what cam up!!!!

Thank you so much to all of you for highlighting this scammer. If it wasn't for you I would be £180 worse off.

For the record, this type he was going by a 'Steven Clements' (I have a message from his valid email address) from Brighton.

One of those situations where it really was too good to be true!

I've just sent him a rather threatening text message saying that I'm not going to stop until he's caught. Might send him a few more later.... just want to sh*t him up as much as I can! DAMN IT I HATE SCAMMERS!!!!

I’ve been really stupid and bought 2x Rihanna tickets from this guy at East Croydon station on Thursday 6/10/2011 my lunch hour. I’ve made the 30mins journey so I can surprise my special friend for his birthday! I gave him £80 stupidly. I was rushing back to work so didn’t check the seats and it had all the logos and stuff. I don’t want others to go through what I did and suffer for a moment of stupidity. £80 is not the end of the world but I just want you all to WATCH OUT FOR HIM!

All I should have done was search for his mobile number but I was at work and the concert was on the same day! I’ve never bought anything on the street so this was my first time so had learn the hard way. I do however have his picture holding the tickets (I told him no picture no money and he said yes). I had rush back to work so it was a moment of madness and wanted to surprise my friend.

He still has the number. I have reported to the police.

I think we should all contribute to have him prosecuted! I don’t mind paying for that.

I only joined this website to let you all know and hopefully others will learn from my stupid mistake. thanks

I will use his picture on my profile!

Ive done the exact same thing, and lost 240 to him, so annoyed with myself....but he seemed so genuine on the phone..... To Khayad: can you please post his picture, as I am going to try track him down. Contacted the police, but from previous experience not much will happen unless we are very lucky. fingers crossed I will find him...and get him prosecuted!

:-)

In addition to the previous info that I have posted about this guy, I have been contacted yet again by another one of his Victims.

Again he is using the same mobile number but has changed his name and bank details... This is the message I received a couple of days ago...

"I advertised looking Football tickets and he contacted me. Told me they would be in the post and was sending tracking ID, as soon as the money hit his account it was gone.

He used a different name. Same number.

I typed his name in to Google and it was clean, wish I had put his number in as the f*cker is still using the same number.

Stephen M Bishop

Bank A/C 13376389

Sort code 20-98-74 that’s the Worthing Branch of Barclays.

I phoned the bank and told them. They said it was civil matter.

He operates between Croydon and Brighton/Worthing

I hope all the info I am posting on this scumbag will make his scamming empire a little more difficult to operate and hopefully it will help the police track him down, and stop others from falling prey to his robbing stealing ways.

If you could all PM me your contact details, just a name and number will be fine, I will also pass this on to the investigating officer... the more info we can collect the better chance we have of getting this bloke caught.

Thanks again

Chantelle xxx

Edited by tell

thanks Chantelle for your pursuit of this scumbag. :)

I was asked yesterday to remove this thread by one of his victims, who had also been told by the police that it's "illegal" to post his phone number or bank details - which I don't believe is the case, but if it were then a 'public interest' defence would see any prosecution lose anyway.

As can be seen from a post above, this thread has saved at least one person from being another victim, so the existence of this thread serves a very useful purpose.

there has been a facebook page set up with his mug all over it to try and warn people of him, I'm actually wondering if getting the bbc and watchdog involved might push our boys in blue to do a little more investigating?

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150873593780711&id=692885710&ref=notif&notif_t=wall#!/profile.php?id=100003028684319

This is the facebook profile another victim has kindly set up to try and warn others about him. it also includes the picture of him taken at the tube station last week when he sold FAKE rhianna tickets!

Oh and this Number is also linked to add's he placed recently for adele tickets in northumberland 07583181437

One woman cursade!! :ph34r:

Stephen Bishop is another name he is using!

• 1 month later...

hey everyone,

Just to keep you all updated about progress... He has been arrested!!

there have been a large number of victims identified and the police are now collecting evidence to put forward to prosecute.

I have the main investigating officers details so if he has scammed you or attempted too, please get in touch and I will give the polices details to you.

The more people come forward the better.

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive in helping me get this guy arrested... :hunter:

Much love xxx

Thanks!!

I wasn't giving up thats for sure. i have been on a one woman crusade to stop him and his gang taking people hard earned cash from them.

The internet is a very powerful tool and because of it i have been in contact with so many helpful people over the last few months who have also been victims of this scam.

I prob will never get my money back but it least its one less scumbag making money from fans :)