Few questions..

Guest ScotLad

Hi! I'm new to efestivals, only been to T in the Park 4 years running and thought i'd give creamfields a run! But I've got a few questions I wonder if you lovely people could answer.

Are they strict on 1 case and 1 bottle rule? If so is it acceptable to bring 24 case and perhaps litre of jager?

Also I was thinking of bringing my auntie Mandy and uncle Charlie along to the festival, show them about ;) how is the place for bag checks,etc going into campsite?

Can't answer your questions unfortunately but have a couple more myself which haven't been answered yet from another thread. hope you don't mind :)

It says BBQ only in the fire section on the info sheet, but do you think that I would be allowed a one ring gas stove? Anyone tried before?

Also what is the walk like from the car park to campsite at Creamfields? And when it says no re-entry does that mean I won't be able to get back to my car to get stuff out, for the whole weekend?

Cant answer all the questions but here are the ones i can ...

24 case and perhaps litre of jager - yer my bf had a 24 case last year n it was fine and we had 1L bottle of vodka each too.

The music from the arean could be heard in the campsite anyway (hospitality anyway).

Yer once your in the gates and hand over your ticket you cant go back out to your car so make sure you have everything you need with you.

The walk from the car - campsite can be really long depending when u arrive. we got there at about 10am last year n saw people having to walk for ages, there are campsites near the entrance gates but we had to walk for about 20+ mins to our campsite (uphill!!) and with all the bags, it killed to the point where i wanted to give up. I will be packing light this year for sure, ha.

Not every bag was searched last year - but i have a feeling with ppl arriving on fri too they might have better searches this year. they sort of looking in the top and asked if we had glass. But you could defo get away with it in your sleeping bag or in the middle of ur backpack.

To be honest 20cans and 1l of vodka was more then enough for me (i had about 6 cans left over i think) coz dont forget you cant bring it to the arena its only for the campsite. But hats off to ya if you can get through all that drink in 2 days ha.

Thanks for the help! Just a bit paranoid as I've never been before :) still be bringing ipod dock tho, like a good tent rave :P

Beware of sniffer dogs :ph34r: bit gutted you have to hand your ticket over? Have a nice wee collection on my wall and would've liked to add to it!

Edited by ScotLad

Thanks for the help! Just a bit paranoid as I've never been before :) still be bringing ipod dock tho, like a good tent rave :P

Beware of sniffer dogs :ph34r: bit gutted you have to hand your ticket over? Have a nice wee collection on my wall and would've liked to add to it!

Cheers.. I started another thread but havent got a response. I need to get to liverpool john lennon airport on the monday morning by around 8 but not sure of the best way and if there will be taxis available.

If so how much would a taxi cost?