my mates new web site

Guest guypjfreak

this is Glastofari's new web site its a bit strange but a bit of fun please check it out

http://murielsteeth.weebly.com/muriels-ankles.html

he doesn't know im putting it up here so please add your thoughts and surprise him :lol::lol:

thanks

Edited by guypjfreak

Yak Yak, cheers old son! No-ones checking it out, but its gonna be a global phenomineminemen thingy.

Maybe if i mention that Eddie Vedder is doing the pyramid in 2013, it might help?

Anyway, Muriels Teeth is the best thing since the dance tent got sprayed with the toilets contents!

Love & Peace & all that my mate.

Pearl Jam Rule!!!

Muriel!

:lol::lol: OOOOLLLDD SSSOONN how you doing thought you didnt check these threads any more ... :lol::lol:

did you get my votes on Muriels Teeth love the glasto bin laden top of the range mate..shaz says you've had it :lol:

peace and pearl jam :P:P

oh yea YYYOOUU stayed to watch that numb skull [the wife told me :lol: ] we got cought up with the crowd trying to get IN it was mad they really must do something about that in 2013.. B)

so why didn't my votes count old son ..and do you fancy dog sitting so i can have a good time at endorset old son

come on all you lovely efest beans [humanbeans] ive known Glastofari for years and hes a lazy bum so lets give something to do bomb-bared muriels teeth and keep him busy :lol::lol::lol::lol: [hes not lazy really old sons]

http://murielsteeth....els-ankles.html