Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of going to this but theres 4 of us coming from London, can anyone recommend an apartment (can we get one at this late stage? Is Jan late??).

Also seen rooms at the Carlos III hotel, is that near enough to the site?

And where is the best place to book tickets through? Seen £115 with Lastminute.com? Is that reliable?

Edited by tc1927

hi tc1927 - if you find difficult finding an apartment at benicassim itself, then try oropesa, 7 miles north of the FIB arena, also you could try castellon, 7 miles south - do a search in google , look for benicassim regarding Lastminute, it is one of the very few FIB recommended site for theit ticket sales, 100% reliable

Have people looked into flights or booked anything yet? Seen quite a few deals, looks like it might be cheaper to book individual flights there & back??

I'm going to be heading straight to Secret Garden Party when I get back so may fly to a different airport from where I depart.

Also, has anyone else had experience of going on their own to Benicassim before? I'm 100% sure I'll meet people out there and make friends but would be a little easier if I got to know them before I left (:

another thing...been looking into flights to valencia and nothing is coming up. am assuming this means they are all sold???? can't decide whether alicante or barcelona best next option? any thoughts anyone?

eufest seem to do cheap transfers from either, they seem reputable - anyone used em before???

so many questions!!!!

any1 ever stayed here before for the fest?

http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/3.en.html?aid=311076;label=hotel-es-94720-en-820Z61jARou9YCNLP4NXKgS8938076340;ws=&gclid=CK6SlcmE1a0CFUQf4Qod8h3Emg

and should i book a shuttle bus for the fest b4 i go? or is it easy to get to/from d fest wit taxis, buseses etc?

if so can any1 recommend a site to book it?

thanks

We are coming from the north, found best flights from manchester to alicante but they have increased since we booked them. just debating hire car or just getting the transfers through eufests. though we are having 3 days in benidorm afterwards.

I would like the Cure, dont think I would ever see them at anything other than a festival so would be good. I think Snow Patrol may be in with a shout of headlining, they are in Spain for another festival at the same time and, unlike Radiohead, are not billed as a Spanish festival exlusive.

I would like the Cure, dont think I would ever see them at anything other than a festival so would be good. I think Snow Patrol may be in with a shout of headlining, they are in Spain for another festival at the same time and, unlike Radiohead, are not billed as a Spanish festival exlusive.

anyone got any idea when the majority of the line up will be announced? can't remember exactly what was announced by this time last year but i'm sure it was all the headliners at the least, think there was even more than that as well. all booked up on flights and tickets, just waiting impatiently :(

btw i haven't seen it mentioned but people do know there isn't just Barcelona, Valencia and Alicante to fly to? there's an airport south of Barcelona called Reus, hour and a half away from the festival apparently

was there last year, for people asking about atmosphere, no problems at all, better than uk festivals i've been to/heard about, amazing fun, just be prepared to be drained at the end of the week haha, everyone was friendly from my experience (so friendly that there's actually no police inside the festival area itself, unheard of in britain). loved the timings of it as well, nothing better than waking up and heading to the beach all day, lovely Mediterranean sea, sleep on the beach, then come back up and sit at your tent/outside the festival area drinking, before going in, drink is extortionate inside, but the food isn't that expensive in comparison, and was really nice from my experience last year, the thai and jamaican stands in particular were lovely

Anyone know when this is likely to sell out?

Pretty much got accomodation sorted just waiting for everyones money to come in before we book it! Gonna hopefully book tickets and flights this week.

Then just wait for the full line up!

I booked flights from Leeds > Barcelona (8th July)

Barcelona > Leeds (19th July) just staying near the festival over night on 8th, and in Barcelona for 3 nights from 16th, flights was under £100 as well, would prefer to go to Valencia but the only airports i could find was down South, did find some cheaper to Alicante, but when it came to booking them they had gone up again :(

anyone know when next announcement is?