Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

TICKETS

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help clarify an issue for me? I am interested in buying tickets for beni off of a girl I know who can no longer go. I have been to beni before and remember that to get the wristband you need to present the ticket and your passport, which I thought was to evidence that the person who originallybought the tickets is there....But if my friend won't be there will I still get the wristbands? Any help would be much appreciated!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you might be on too something. It's cheaper than my debit card in terms of withdraws.

How much would people reckon budget wise? I'm quite frugal and don't think i will go to many restaurants, hopefully just eat from supemarkets.

I hear alcohol is quite cheap?

I now feel like a bit of a tit for saving as much money as I have...I've really only allocated money for alcohol and baccy, and the odd packet of Lidl crisps. I'm taking about a grand on a prepay card thingy but only because I'm in Barcelona for a few days before and I'm terrified the euro fucks me over, don't wanna be one of those shitbags that has to phone "the bank of mummy and daddy"...

But if I've totally overestimated how much I need to have, then the drinks are on me. If you can find me. If you like water.

Hmm, I have around £100 spending money so far :P Will have my three next pays before I go though so will have around £640 to spend over there, which will be plenty I hope as like many of you have said I'll probably just eat junk from the supermarket. I'm guessing it'll be to hot to eat like we do over here anyway.

I now feel like a bit of a tit for saving as much money as I have...I've really only allocated money for alcohol and baccy, and the odd packet of Lidl crisps. I'm taking about a grand on a prepay card thingy but only because I'm in Barcelona for a few days before and I'm terrified the euro fucks me over, don't wanna be one of those shitbags that has to phone "the bank of mummy and daddy"...

But if I've totally overestimated how much I need to have, then the drinks are on me. If you can find me. If you like water.

Hello! just a quick query regarding parking. Me & three mates are driving to benicassim (via rock wertcher & worldwide festival :D ) and i was wondering what the arrangements were for parking?

How much is it?

is it secure?

can i leave the car park and return during the festival week?

Is it far from camping?

cheers :bye:

Got some more announcements guys:

Jack Daniel's Music Spain

Stage: Ángel Pop, DJ Capo, DJ Monamí, DJ Maadraassoo, Mi Pequeña Radio, Pin & Pon Dj's, Tormix Dj, Twin Dj's, Xouleeta Dj

Genki!, La Ola Negra, Pony Bravo, Twin DJ's, Le Lizard, Nacho Holy Cuervo, Osom DJ's, Bluetonic, Celo_Fan, Pin&Pon DJ's, Toxicosmos, Cr3ma, Int'Love Aff, Man Pop & Don Flúor DJ y DJ Perotutehasvisto @

Red Bull

presenta Silent Disco.

FIB Comedy: Luke Benson, Mikel Bermejo, Marc Burrows, Mike El Galés, Denny Horror, Siôn James, Jollyboat, Iggy Rubin, Joey Page, Russ Powell, Wes Zaharuk.

I am selling 2 Ryanair flights from Dublin to Valencia for Benicassim.

Leaving Dublin on 11th July and returning from Valencia on 18th July.

Selling 2 tickets for €300 with a bag checked in,you will have to change the name on the ticket which costs €110 each ticket.

Let me know if your interested and I will contact you.

Wow its really heating up in here........3 weeks to go and the majority of posts are selling tickets? Come on! There must be people out there with a chuff puss, looking forward to a great time. Im just back from Rockness which was great but fkin freezing....Beni= sun sand sea songs and std's. looking at about 30c out there too.......cannot wait!

Wow its really heating up in here........3 weeks to go and the majority of posts are selling tickets? Come on! There must be people out there with a chuff puss, looking forward to a great time. Im just back from Rockness which was great but fkin freezing....Beni= sun sand sea songs and std's. looking at about 30c out there too.......cannot wait!

Yes I can't wait! Only 23 days to go guys! Don't suppose anyone is flying from East Midlands on morning of 9th?

Going straight to Secret Garden Party when I get back too, gonna be an immense couple of weeks! One Q I wanted to ask, are there water points on the campsites? Most festivals provide water over here but what about in Spain? (: Or should I just buy bottled water from Lidl?

anyone got any hidden gems they advise to go see??

Just spotified Django Django and am loving it...really looking forward to seeing them.

anybody got any unheard of, must see's they recommend?

21 days till we fly out....and counting!

Got the Beni Buzz on :)

Just spotified Django Django and am loving it...really looking forward to seeing them.

Edited by Mod88

How tough is it to get booze sneaked in to the main site? I've always been pretty successful with my Hiking Water Sack and a "conveniently placed" 500ml bottle of spirits at other festivals (Bestival, Big Chill, Leeds, V, T, Kendal) but not sure what the deal is with Benicassim.

Are we talking the full airport grope-fest or the typical half-arsed "pat the pockets, check the bags, send ya through" business?

Just so I know, cheers all :-)

Don't worry, if you have a grand and you're going to Barcelona as well you will probably spend it all! You can do the festival week on it's own for a few hundred quid if you buy supermarket vodka/fags and sneak the drink in. If you're not bothered then go for meals in town, buy the litre of beer inside the festival and just spend it all! There's also the question of whether alcohol and baccy will be your only vices? That can ramp up how much you spend but generally it's all shit there now so i don't bother anymore