Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so some of my mates were pretty late in getting tickets for beni this year so we've got no flights sorted or anything.

what airport should we be flying to?

and where should we book trains/buses/transfers from (website)?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

ok so some of my mates were pretty late in getting tickets for beni this year so we've got no flights sorted or anything.

what airport should we be flying to?

and where should we book trains/buses/transfers from (website)?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Another late drop-out here with tickets to sell, anyone interested just message me.

2 e-tickets with any required documents included, copy of passports etc, paid €175 each, will sell for 125 Euro / 100 Pound each

Morning all,

So been following this forum for the past 8 months (since me and my mates purchased our tickets to Beni). And gone through an rollercoaster of emotions, buzzing to see the line up, seeing the line up and now just wanting to get out there and get a little bit messy!

This is the first time we have gone to the fesitval as we are normally Reading faithfuls, but decided to branch further a field - namely to EsPanYol to see what it has to offer.

Sorta making this into a bit of a road trip, by flying to Madrid and driving the 4 and 1/2 hours to beni on the Sunday night, ready to secure a place for Monday morning.

This means 2 things.... we will be arriving Monday Morning looking to secure a decent shady spot in one of the free camps, so we don't die fromt he heat and also will have a car with us.

Need to know a coupla things:

1) Any recommendations on the camping places?

2) Can we park the car near the field?

3) Will there be enough people there on the Monday/Tuesday to get boozy with?

Any info would help.

Much love.

Also in the position of someone dropping out so can't go anymore. Have two tickets to sell, same as the poster above e-tickets so can send all the necessary documents however you would prefer. Can sell individually for £120 or together for £210. Drop me a pm or just reply if you are interested.

We will be there Tuesday! We are coming from 4 days in Ibiza so we will be well in the swing of the boozy 10 days! Wahoo! I'm so excited now! We set off in 4 weeks today to go to Ibiza first! Hopefully all the people who would have Been walking around with frowns have dropped out and it will just be smiley happy people who are there to enjoy and have a great time! See you all in a month!!!!!!!! :-)))

we are new to beni and arriving at valencia airport on the sunday before the festival starts, hoping to get a few days camping to acclimatise to the gorgeous weather we've been promised. i have a few questions if anyone can help, as eufest doesn't start until monday whats the best way to get from the airport to the festival and will we be able to start camping there from sunday afternoon? we've booked camping space in the villa camp hoping for a bit of shade.

Also we will be spending the second week in alicante and thought we might hire a car for 3/4 of us to get there after the festi and then return to valencia for flight home, any ideas for the cheapest car hire? would it be worth getting the car for both weeks even though it will just be sitting on the camp site for the first week? i've noticed a few people on here recommend using the car for storing booze and food?

have just read all 56 pages of this thread and feeling so excited, i agree with the folks who say sod the line up; its sunny and a cheapish weeks holiday with some amazing music thrown in..bring it on! see you there

we are new to beni and arriving at valencia airport on the sunday before the festival starts, hoping to get a few days camping to acclimatise to the gorgeous weather we've been promised. i have a few questions if anyone can help, as eufest doesn't start until monday whats the best way to get from the airport to the festival and will we be able to start camping there from sunday afternoon? we've booked camping space in the villa camp hoping for a bit of shade.

Also we will be spending the second week in alicante and thought we might hire a car for 3/4 of us to get there after the festi and then return to valencia for flight home, any ideas for the cheapest car hire? would it be worth getting the car for both weeks even though it will just be sitting on the camp site for the first week? i've noticed a few people on here recommend using the car for storing booze and food?

have just read all 56 pages of this thread and feeling so excited, i agree with the folks who say sod the line up; its sunny and a cheapish weeks holiday with some amazing music thrown in..bring it on! see you there

We were considering Villacamp tickets but in the end we just couldnt justify the cost. The major benefit I guess is the added shade. But we've just all decided to chip in and buy a big camping shade / tarpaulin to stick up over our tents and camping area. Bit of a hassle getting it there but we thought it was the best compromise.

The VIP camping has a little stage in it I believe for the days before the festival. Guess we'll just have to make our own entertainment.

Hi everyone

i'm a festival virgin and so happy that my first one is Benicassim, unfortunately it's looking like the friend i was going with can't make it and not sure can get anyone else to come this close to it.

Anyone any advice for a lady travelling and camping alone (going from Manchester) and is it friendly enough and safe enough whilst there?

Edited by bongo1972