Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I bought my ticket a few months ago but now my friend has dropped out meaning I have to sell my ticket too :(

I paid £160 inc booking fees and camping, willing to sell for £130. Just want to get it sold now so i can get booking other fun things for my summer!

I would prefer to sell by paypal for both our security. All Benicassim tickets this year are etickets and require ID so I can send you a copy of my passport too which I have read is adequate for ticket transfer on the Benicassim site.

Please let me know if you would like to buy this ticket off me :)

Have fun to everyone else going (I am so jealous!)

We have just booked our accommodation for the festival through DanesFIB, Staying at the marine dor 2nd line apartment in Oropesa. Has anyone stayed here before? I'm reading some horror reviews online which has given me the fear.

The train we were going to get back from Beni to Barcelona has sold out, so we're looking at getting one from Castellon at about 9am. Has anyone got any experience with getting from Beni to Castellon that early in the morning? I've seen theres a bus, but I'm bad enough with London buses let alone Spanish ones!

Hi, Help needed! I am going to Beni for one day (the thursday) while staying in valencia. Getting to the festival is no sweat. But getting back when it finishes on Friday morning seems impossible (many google searching has been done) . There are 10 of us, wondering if we could we hire a few taxis / mini bus taxi's (although scared that the rate may be) . Any advice?

Hi everyone,

I bought my ticket a few months ago but now my friend has dropped out meaning I have to sell my ticket too :(

I paid £160 inc booking fees and camping, willing to sell for £130. Just want to get it sold now so i can get booking other fun things for my summer!

I would prefer to sell by paypal for both our security. All Benicassim tickets this year are etickets and require ID so I can send you a copy of my passport too which I have read is adequate for ticket transfer on the Benicassim site.

Please let me know if you would like to buy this ticket off me :)

Have fun to everyone else going (I am so jealous!)

Hi, Help needed! I am going to Beni for one day (the thursday) while staying in valencia. Getting to the festival is no sweat. But getting back when it finishes on Friday morning seems impossible (many google searching has been done) . There are 10 of us, wondering if we could we hire a few taxis / mini bus taxi's (although scared that the rate may be) . Any advice?

I missed last year, can anyone tell me if they still fill up the campsite closest to the beach first then open the one at the festival site next? We're arriving sun/mon and want to be camped next to festival. Gonna struggle after 4 years at Bonterra but we can't afford the luxury this year!

Im also looking to get a train from barca. Can you purchase tickets at the station or does it have to be in advance? Not really sure of what to do on the renfe site, so would find it easier to sort it out there.

Edited by sprostongreen