Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah okay, no worries. Seems to be a few people following this thread. so anyone fancy coming up with a list of acts who could be this potential last headliner? (Obviously excluding acts already playing in Spain, not touring etc). Or maybe even a poll? See who most people want/ reckon it'll be... something to do i guess til we get the next announcement (:

That still leaves Kasabian with Friday, if you ask me they are the most likely. Other bands it could be I suppose are Foo Fighters, The Black Keys (although I'm almost certain it isn't as their tour schedule is specifically centred around Europe in August and September), Daft Punk, The Prodigy, The Killers and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. I can't see it being anyone else.

Hi been reading this for a while now decided to get an account now, i saw the other day suede are playing/headling primevra dno how you spell it i think its that one are they a possibility at beni? Also would like to see some dance/ rock bands there like death in vegas and metronomey think they would be perfect for this type of festival. Also on the final headliner any chance of my bloody valentine coming back i'd love to see them, i imagine they'd be quite cheap too compared to many others. Would also love the pixies dinosaur jr or mogwai to be there that'd make my festival. Oh yeah one more thing someone asked about any good small bands playing a while back, i really like disappears should give them a go!

That still leaves Kasabian with Friday, if you ask me they are the most likely. Other bands it could be I suppose are Foo Fighters, The Black Keys (although I'm almost certain it isn't as their tour schedule is specifically centred around Europe in August and September), Daft Punk, The Prodigy, The Killers and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. I can't see it being anyone else.

I really hope its not Kasabian, one of the most uninspiring live acts I have seen in recent years. Lost it when they became rock stars and went to big stages.

Has it actually been confirmed that there is another headliner to be confirmed?

Buzzing for this. Anyone keen to do anything in London on the Saturday before or Madrid on the Sunday?

Hi been reading this for a while now decided to get an account now, i saw the other day suede are playing/headling primevra dno how you spell it i think its that one are they a possibility at beni? Also would like to see some dance/ rock bands there like death in vegas and metronomey think they would be perfect for this type of festival. Also on the final headliner any chance of my bloody valentine coming back i'd love to see them, i imagine they'd be quite cheap too compared to many others. Would also love the pixies dinosaur jr or mogwai to be there that'd make my festival. Oh yeah one more thing someone asked about any good small bands playing a while back, i really like disappears should give them a go!

Most of the obvious ones have been covered, but some more possibilities... The Killers, Kings of Leon, Biffy Clyro, Manic Street Preachers, Blink 182, The 3 Isle of Wight headliners (Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty...), maybe an outside shot at someone like Jay Z or Kanye too (starting to run out of acts here...)

Edited by philly_eds

Most of the obvious ones have been covered, but some more possibilities... The Killers, Kings of Leon, Biffy Clyro, Manic Street Preachers, The 3 Isle of Wight headliners (Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty...), maybe an outside shot at someone like Jay Z or Kanye too (starting to run out of acts here...)

Most of the obvious ones have been covered, but some more possibilities... The Killers, Kings of Leon, Biffy Clyro, Manic Street Preachers, Blink 182, The 3 Isle of Wight headliners (Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty...), maybe an outside shot at someone like Jay Z or Kanye too (starting to run out of acts here...)

Why didn't we get Swedish house mafia instead of David guetta ffs? That Wud av been class?

I c t in the park announced more during d week. Any1 no do we usually share many acts with them? We seem to b sharing a few already. Would love if d likes of feeder, temper trap, skrillex and two door cinema club were added!

Really hope we get at least one more headliner, tho we should really be gettin two.

Would love one of red hot chili peppers, foo fighters, kings of Leon, blur, the cure (I know it's not gonna happen) the killers, or Bruce to be added with sum1 smaller lik kasabian , bloc party, justice or the black keys!

Can't c this happening by the way

Any1 know If we r def gonna get more big names added plus at least another headliner cos the last announcement was very uninspiring.