Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I may be in such a drunk place when ed Sheeran is on that I won't want to kill myself! Otherwise from my experience even if you don't like the chart music someone has brought out, when it's live it feels completely different!

Smiled a lot when I saw everyone's reaction to ed ha

Can't wait, looking forward to seeing Chase & Status live, hopefully they won't disappoint (:

Anyone else here going alone? I'm unsure how much money I should take, going to be an expensive few weeks with SGP after it then training after that, skint will be an understatement haha!

Out of todays announcements I'm looking forward to Django Django and Chase & Status. I was following the twitter announcements and as soon as I saw Ed Sheeran I knew the forums/facebook pages would explode ! Hopefully one more good headliner (Bloc Party would do me) and add someone like Justice and it's then looking pretty good.

Ive been waiting an eternity for this announcement.....Ed Sheeran! By the sounds of the forum sounds like he may be playing to an empty crowd

Line up is ok now, not great, just ok. Im happy with chase n status, missed them last year, everyone i spoke to said they were awesome and like ive said before, a good bit of dance/drum&bass/dubstep is all you need at 3am!

A bit premature, but, WHEN IS THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT?!

Edited by Harpoon

Random question.

What day does the campsite by the beach fill up usually? I've stayed in t'other one near the stages before and wouldn't mind being closer to the beach / town etc this time.

Oh, whilst i'm here - What's Monday night camping like? My flight out of Madrid isnt till the Tuesday so would like to spend Monday not worrying about trains.

Ta muchly.

Random question.

What day does the campsite by the beach fill up usually? I've stayed in t'other one near the stages before and wouldn't mind being closer to the beach / town etc this time.

Oh, whilst i'm here - What's Monday night camping like? My flight out of Madrid isnt till the Tuesday so would like to spend Monday not worrying about trains.

Ta muchly.

This is my 4th Beni! personally looking forward to Stone Roses, Noel, De La Soul, Chase & Status (wasn't really bothered about these but they were awesome last year!) Horrors, Vaccines, Howler, Kurt Vile, Django Django there's plenty to keep me happy and you'll find me in the Silent Disco during the dodgy ones!....it is frustrating how FIB do the announcements true but lots more acts to come as I think there's only 45 ish announced so far? x

Edited by Bettlee

Nah doubt it's Kasabian, they're in Italy for the Sat + Sun... and they only headlined 2 years ago. Foo Fighters i guess are a possibility, but then again, so are quite a few of the big acts playing festivals this summer. On a personal note, i'd love to see Pearl Jam or The Black Keys there. A lot more dance acts too.

Hi, So my last account had some issues with it so on here on a new acoc**t today.

This will be my second Beni going with just one person this year, rather than the 8 couples I went with last year.

The line up is mixed I can see clashes being a big issue, with so many similar sized acts on the line up.

Need another headliner, one band to throw out there would be Kings of Leon as they are back in the studio, I believe, and would maybe be deemed to have unfinished business with Beni.

I will be doing my upmost to hear or see nothing of this Ed Sheeran person- Even if it means getting a taxi to Castellon.

Nah doubt it's Kasabian, they're in Italy for the Sat + Sun... and they only headlined 2 years ago. Foo Fighters i guess are a possibility, but then again, so are quite a few of the big acts playing festivals this summer. On a personal note, i'd love to see Pearl Jam or The Black Keys there. A lot more dance acts too.