Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, does anyone know when there's likely to be another lineup announcement, or when the tickets go up in price?

I'm wondering if I should just hold out to check the lineup's alright before I buy a ticket... but how long would I be waiting?

the camping is grotty smelly and you will feel disgusting... but you HAVE to do it. you meet amazing friendly people and it flings you into the mad festival feeling... you wake up hungover and INCREDIBLY hot but nothing the showers cant sort out. the showers have the coldest water i have ever felt but will cure a hangover quicker than you can say "to stone roses!"

last year before heading off to the music the whole campsite used to erupt in singing the most well known song of the headliner (someone always had a guitar)

the music finishes about 6am. but the headliner finishes at 2/3ish, the less known bands start after now until 6ish.... most nights you stay until 6am dancing to the dj's playing everyones favourite tunes.

benicassim is an amazing, friendly, insane festival and i would 100% recommend camping for benicassim virgins, then decide what to do the following year (because you WILL be back) most people there are british, but everyone is your friend as you all instantly become "fibers"

do not miss out!

also can not praise eufest enough for coach travel from alicante to benicassim

so

FATM

The Killers?

The Stone Roses

One more here? A random guess based on that they didn't headline there this year and I can't see when they ever have, Foo Fighters.

The Killers are rumored for here, r&l and t, t usually share with reading, beni has shared quite a bit one with reading too and also t.

I booked my ticket last month, first time ever going to a festival outside of the UK and I'm going alone! Any tips, a little nervous about being on my own for the whole 9 days but should get to meet a lot of people hopefully! Also, I heard about different camp sites and that some are better than others, what's the low-down on this? (:

• 2 weeks later...

Go for it everyone is well friendly , even the spanish haha.

Cant wait for it now, just need to find 2 people to fill apartment spaces !

Bring on the Vaccines and wishlist is

D,Mau5

Justice

Killers

Foos

Editors,

UMEK,

Laidback Luke

2 many DJS

Prodigy

x

scarab, where have you found an apartment and how much is it? I've heard the heat in the mornings is nearly unbearable!

I'm also going alone, I'm a little nervous but if it's like most festivals, people are so nice & welcoming I'm sure it won't be hard to find a group to tag along with (: