Festival Search

eFestivals Camping Store

Recent Topics

Photo

Benicassim 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1451 replies to this topic

#41 luckysalt

luckysalt

AVFC Proud History, Bright Future

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,762 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

Pretty much confirms them for Phoenix

#42 the_derminator

the_derminator

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:06 PM

it was always going to happen - but I'm pretty chuffed to see it confirmed. Bring on July

Derm B)

#43 olliet101

olliet101

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

All my mates had been waiting to get tickets, I've been waiting for money to come in, but as soon as we saw the announcement, my mate got mine and his tickets, psyched! Can't wait!

#44 thetime

thetime

lives in a field

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,157 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:38 PM

So happy about this as! Helps get over a miserable day.

#45 thetime

thetime

lives in a field

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,157 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

When did ticks sell out this year?

#46 the_derminator

the_derminator

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:05 PM

When did ticks sell out this year?

around May, I think. But my memory ain't what it used to be. If you look on last years thread it'll probably come up on there somewhere.

Derm B)

#47 saints15

saints15

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

got my ticket yesterday, first time going to Beni, can't wait!

#48 MuzLTFC

MuzLTFC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

Been Beni 06, 08, 09, 10 and 11 so was going to give it a miss this year but might have to re-think that now after the stone roses announcement. Don't know If I can spend another week in that Irish bar listening to the same 5 songs over and over again! (Hot Chip pun intended!)

#49 snoopz

snoopz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

Can anyone tell me when the hotels generally release rooms in Beni? I think the last time we booked it was around Jan. Is it still the same?

#50 rug568

rug568

AWESOM-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

hey, does anybody know what the camping is like? and what time does the music finish?

#51 thetime

thetime

lives in a field

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,157 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

official website

#52 beniboy1

beniboy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

hey, does anybody know what the camping is like? and what time does the music finish?

the camping is grotty smelly and you will feel disgusting... but you HAVE to do it. you meet amazing friendly people and it flings you into the mad festival feeling... you wake up hungover and INCREDIBLY hot but nothing the showers cant sort out. the showers have the coldest water i have ever felt but will cure a hangover quicker than you can say "to stone roses!"
last year before heading off to the music the whole campsite used to erupt in singing the most well known song of the headliner (someone always had a guitar)
the music finishes about 6am. but the headliner finishes at 2/3ish, the less known bands start after now until 6ish.... most nights you stay until 6am dancing to the dj's playing everyones favourite tunes.
benicassim is an amazing, friendly, insane festival and i would 100% recommend camping for benicassim virgins, then decide what to do the following year (because you WILL be back) most people there are british, but everyone is your friend as you all instantly become "fibers"
do not miss out!
also can not praise eufest enough for coach travel from alicante to benicassim

#53 Danny K

Danny K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

Hi everyone, does anyone know when there's likely to be another lineup announcement, or when the tickets go up in price?

I'm wondering if I should just hold out to check the lineup's alright before I buy a ticket... but how long would I be waiting?

#54 rug568

rug568

AWESOM-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:43 PM

the camping is grotty smelly and you will feel disgusting... but you HAVE to do it. you meet amazing friendly people and it flings you into the mad festival feeling... you wake up hungover and INCREDIBLY hot but nothing the showers cant sort out. the showers have the coldest water i have ever felt but will cure a hangover quicker than you can say "to stone roses!"
last year before heading off to the music the whole campsite used to erupt in singing the most well known song of the headliner (someone always had a guitar)
the music finishes about 6am. but the headliner finishes at 2/3ish, the less known bands start after now until 6ish.... most nights you stay until 6am dancing to the dj's playing everyones favourite tunes.
benicassim is an amazing, friendly, insane festival and i would 100% recommend camping for benicassim virgins, then decide what to do the following year (because you WILL be back) most people there are british, but everyone is your friend as you all instantly become "fibers"
do not miss out!

Cheers, sounds incredible.

We were always going to camp, just wanted to know what it's like.

If it's half as good as you make out i am sure we will have an incredible time!

#55 the_derminator

the_derminator

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:31 AM

Can anyone tell me when the hotels generally release rooms in Beni? I think the last time we booked it was around Jan. Is it still the same?

We are still waiting on the hotels to sort out their allocations for next year - they always take ages. Hoping to have some available soon, but by Jan there should definitely be something out there. In the meantime, we have got our hands on some 2-4 person apartments at BN1001 and BN1002, which are available to book now. More - including 4-6 and 6-8 person ones - to follow as soon as we get them.

Aw shucks *blushes*

Derm B)

#56 zahidf

zahidf

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:29 AM

Florence and Machine and Vaccines added to this

#57 rdaphne

rdaphne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:03 PM

well thats not bad for starters :beach:
had a ticket for the vaccines in lincoln tonight had to pull out 'cos i'm not very well so i'm a happy bunny , not sure if Florence is a headliner though . Peace . out x

#58 saints15

saints15

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:44 PM

maybe Florence will headline the Thursday, I've never been to Beni before but I seem to think they'll have smallest headliner on the thursday

#59 rdaphne

rdaphne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

ya not wrong , it was the Streets last year

#60 gazza_20

gazza_20

lives in a field

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,361 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

so

FATM
The Killers?
The Stone Roses

One more here? A random guess based on that they didn't headline there this year and I can't see when they ever have, Foo Fighters.

The Killers are rumored for here, r&l and t, t usually share with reading, beni has shared quite a bit one with reading too and also t.