Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Been following the post for a while and thought would ask a quick question!

I haven't been to Beni since 2009, and last time stayed at BeniCamp (I think...the campsite right next to the Lidl!). Quite gutted to see this campsite is now no longer in use!

Was this "Campfest" open last year, any good? Doesn't appear to be any tree's or anything which is rubbish for some shade!

Sad to see Beni sell out as most festivals do eventually and charge people a fortune for decent camping facilities!!

Hey all,

Been following the post for a while and thought would ask a quick question!

I haven't been to Beni since 2009, and last time stayed at BeniCamp (I think...the campsite right next to the Lidl!). Quite gutted to see this campsite is now no longer in use!

Was this "Campfest" open last year, any good? Doesn't appear to be any tree's or anything which is rubbish for some shade!

Sad to see Beni sell out as most festivals do eventually and charge people a fortune for decent camping facilities!!

I'm certain that's not 2manydjs, especially judging by their position on the updated lineup picture. Man, that "announcement" could not have been any more underwhelming! Could've given us one half decent name, depressing!

According to this site, 2 pias djs are something different.

http://www.linealisto.com/musica/2_many_djs.htm

Bad translation:

2 Pias DJ's began to heat up the dance floor in a way that only one wondering: Will the same 2 Many DJs? With their painted faces, and its allusions to the Belgians even in name, had to watch carefully to recognize our local heroes Gerardo and Pepe.

The 2 PIAS DJ'S are The Bionic Boy (Eight and Half) and Pepe Verde, aka, The Proton (maximum around entertainer who boasts Festival).

Ahh my bad. Even if it isn't them I imagine if it's along the same kinda lines will still be good. Would like to see a good dance act playing after Dylan on the Friday to wake up the crowd again after what is likely to be a must see, but less than exciting set.