Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from their facebook(translated)...."soon, new additions, thanks for the patience!" Heres to hoping that some killer dj's are announced. Also, has anyone here camped at Villacamp before? I already bought mine but was wondering if camping there was worth the extra $$$. I'm damn excited for this either way!

gie us some more dance acts!

First Beni last year, was the best holiday I've had - and I've been to Disney World!

Bit gutted with the line-up tbh but theres definitely something to see everyday, specially Stone Roses...and can't wait to get to Oropesa beach. Theres 32 of us going so keep an ear out for us!

There was 8 of us last year. We had such a good time we just told everyone about it and the numbers kept going up. Theres a few folk who have been before who are returning and some newbies as well.

Are you guys camping?

We went for apartments in Marina D'or, Oropesa and Benicasim.

Can't wait to go vodka shopping in Lidl.

Another question....

Are people using backpacks to take all their stuff with them? Obviously a suitcase is out of the question but, what I really want to know is; will the airline (bmibaby in particular) have any problems with putting a large backpack through as baggage?

(:

There was 8 of us last year. We had such a good time we just told everyone about it and the numbers kept going up. Theres a few folk who have been before who are returning and some newbies as well.

Are you guys camping?

We went for apartments in Marina D'or, Oropesa and Benicasim.

Can't wait to go vodka shopping in Lidl.

No idea when the next announcement is but from pure speculation maybe the Magician might have a chance to be added. Hes in Madrid Saturday night at a heineken sponsored event so maybe that means Beni might possibly get him for Sunday? New Order+Magician+Maya+Terje+TEED=fun way to close out the fest. Grab Caribou from Optimus aswell. and Yeasayer from Melt!

hi,

i know someone whos trying to get rid of benny tix. 2 full camping bought for 350 or thereabouts and he is selling for 300. if anyone is buying 2 tix just to let u know, pm me or whatever. they are ticketmaster so he can just email them to you so no worries about postage.

hi,

i know someone whos trying to get rid of benny tix. 2 full camping bought for 350 or thereabouts and he is selling for 300. if anyone is buying 2 tix just to let u know, pm me or whatever. they are ticketmaster so he can just email them to you so no worries about postage.

Everything is booked for me now, trains to and from East Midlands Airport, have to stay in Premier Inn the night before I fly due to train times/ flight times, can't wait, just need to save some spending money now! And do some more clothes shopping!