Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

I'll ignorethe fact that boot Jessie J is playing, strange woman who just screams.

Bob Dylan tho, happy with that in terms of he's a legend and i've never seen him before. Maybe he can't sing anymore but did anyone really complain when going to see the stone roses live back in the day when they knew ian brown actually couldn't sing a note in tune? I'll be drunk and singing along having a rare time.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope the headliners are all announced, they tweeted - New Order, Stone Roses, ATDI, Bob and Flo

Not sure whose co-headlining or what not but that's it for headliners (and I assume the majority of acts are now announced too)

Dylans a cool, surprise addition....pretty damn excited for TEED. This will be my first European fest/first time traveling to Europe. One thing I would like to know from any of you that have been here is that if someone were to look for acid, would they have trouble finding some?

Dylans a cool, surprise addition....pretty damn excited for TEED. This will be my first European fest/first time traveling to Europe. One thing I would like to know from any of you that have been here is that if someone were to look for acid, would they have trouble finding some?

Well nobody saw Bob Dylan coming, though Hop Farm did announce him and its same promoter isnt it?

So thats our headliners in place, least that speculation can stop, think there are about 80 acts (according to last years line up) and we have about 60 so still more to announce, though i have little expectation of any big ish names.

Though Suede are at Hop Farm, wouldn't mind them getting a slot

I seriously wouldn't even bother seeing Bob Dylan. I know I'll be elsewhere when he's on....Saw him last October, and it was almost sad to be there - his voice is completely unrecognizable, and his band were pretty awful too...I didn't even realize he'd played 'All Along the Watchtower' until someone told me afterwards.

So this is just a heads up to those of you getting all excited about it.

Sure, "i saw Bob Dylan" will be a great story for the grandchildren...but not much else!

You are aloud glass in the campsite, but be careful I had some beer in a carrier bag that wasn’t in the direct sunlight and it exploded due to the heat. Nothing was aloud in the arena and they were even patting people down last year.

I have no interest in like any of the headliners. Not really looking forward to them. Going to give At The Drive In a listen, being listening to Dylan recently but from some live videos his voice is shot. As I’ve said before I will be no where near this Ed Sheeran guy: he is everything that is wrong with modern music.

Buzzing for Benni now. Me and my mate are flying from New-Alica on the 11th and coming back the 18th. I just noticed it's 'the running of the bulls festival' at the same time in Palmona. I'm tempted to travel there on the first night (6 hours train) then back down to Benni on the Thursday. Anyone else doing this? Not booked up for any accomodation yet but will do at the end of the month. Just looking for a basic appartment really, any good deals out there? Cheers in advance, John

I've just got my tent and I thought I was being smart in buying a pop up tent to save on weight etc when flying but now I'm faced with the dilemma of size :( its about 30 inches wide and the same tall when it's packed away. Has anyone had experience flying with a pop up tent of this size? Pretty worried :/

Edited by chel