Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny K, I don't actually know sorry although....

I booked mine last week from Alicante and I think like 3/4 of the time slots have sold out, not sure how long it will take for the others, I booked the ones I needed which allow me a couple of hours in Alicante before having to depart so no rushing around (: I'd book them pretty soonish if I was you otherwise the time you want could sell out and you might be waiting hours to catch a later one etc.

My first time going Benicassim, live in Alicante so was going to get the Eufest buses, but a few of my friends decided it'd be better to get the train instead. Does anybody know when train tickets are available? I've tried a few websites and they say if there are no tickets listed they may have sold out, not sure if that's because they aren't on general sale yet? Help! Thanks.

My first time going Benicassim, live in Alicante so was going to get the Eufest buses, but a few of my friends decided it'd be better to get the train instead. Does anybody know when train tickets are available? I've tried a few websites and they say if there are no tickets listed they may have sold out, not sure if that's because they aren't on general sale yet? Help! Thanks.

even though someone said justice are at primavera is that a deffo that they're not at beni? is there like some sort of thing like with R&L and V where they don't ever share acts? only wondering cos they're still a SR and surely if these two fests strictly don't share acts then they wont be on the rumours list or surely just as a rumour?

I'm looking to be going to Benni for the first time this year. Anyone heading from Scotland? Flights are quite expensive at the minute but i'm looking at return flights from Newcastle at £170. This is to Barcelona so i would need to travel from there which i don't mind. Is this a good deal compared to what's out there or should i look elsewhere? Cheers in advance!

I'm looking to be going to Benni for the first time this year. Anyone heading from Scotland? Flights are quite expensive at the minute but i'm looking at return flights from Newcastle at £170. This is to Barcelona so i would need to travel from there which i don't mind. Is this a good deal compared to what's out there or should i look elsewhere? Cheers in advance!