Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to actually listen to some of these bands, havent listened to At the drive in but i like Mars Volta.

Not into the Maccabees and havent heard any of the others (apart from Bat for Lashes actually).

Another disappointing announcement IMO, the next headliner needs to be pretty good or this is a pretty bunk line up

I'd just like to point out that At The Drive In are 1 off headlining Coachella! and Beni is nowhere near as big as Coachella! So think a few people need to step down and realise the size of Beni and the bands playing this a decent line up (few dodgy names!) but all in a decent line up and there will be more bands announced yet!

Is it just me that isn't that bothered who actually headlines? At The Drive-In, Stone Roses, Maccabees, Noel Gallagher, New Order, Dave Clarke, SebastiAn, The Horrors, David Guetta, De La Soul, Katy B, Lisa Hannigan, The Vaccines, Yuksek and Maverick Sabre. That's 15 acts I want to see. And I get to go on holiday. I'm happy enough, if you don't wanna go then don't go, why cry about it though?

I agree with Boothy to an extent but theres only about 6 bands id actually pay to see and compared with last years line up i think it looks pretty poor.

But the Roses is my all time favourite band and its a holiday so im not that fussed.