Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

What do people think is the best thing to do in terms of accommodation? I went in 2010 and stayed in a hotel in Orpesa (I think) but that wasn't very convenient because you had to get there and back and then up before 10.30 for breakfast that we'd already paid for. Don't think I could handle camping in the Spanish heat though! Does anybody know of apartments/villas in the town of Benicassim - within walking distance of both the beach and festival?

What do people think is the best thing to do in terms of accommodation? I went in 2010 and stayed in a hotel in Orpesa (I think) but that wasn't very convenient because you had to get there and back and then up before 10.30 for breakfast that we'd already paid for. Don't think I could handle camping in the Spanish heat though! Does anybody know of apartments/villas in the town of Benicassim - within walking distance of both the beach and festival?

You will find that any apartment accommodation in Benicassim is expensive, as area is not a package holiday - you will have to pay for a two weeks rental Sat to Sat . You will find a better deal in the surrounding towns, eg Oropesa, Castellon el Grau, visit ###### or any spanish site as listed in the fiberfib.com website

Hi everyone, anyone got any tips about travel from London next year? Easyjet seem to be the cheapest to Valencia, but booking for July doesn't seem to have opened yet. And then I guess it's a shuttle bus? Or a train?

Anyway, all looks encouraging :)

Edited by Danny K

Hi Guys! Returning to FIB for the second time and some of our group for the third! This time the rule is NO CAMPING!! Ha. Its just far too hot and waking up hungover in the heat is too much. So this time its apartment time and here is where I need help! Does anyone know anywhere good to stay for about 10 people (50/50 Male/Female split) for 7 days during the festival thats about half way from the beach to the festival site?

Thanks in advance!!

Nick

I will warn you that taxis are rare in Benicassim! This year there were shuttle buses to local towns but the festival organisers probably won't be posting any details about this year until much closer to the festival. Oropesa del Mar is easier and closer.

We are currenlty sorting out accommodation for Beni and we will announce on facebook when it's ready for you to book, so if you 'like' us then we'll keep you updated :) It will probably be early next year, which is the same for a lot of hotels in Beni.