Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

If anyone is travelling single, and looking for accom, there is space for one more in with us, arriving Thurs departing Monday £108.

Message me if you would like to know more, but basically we are 3 thirty something's who were all going to Beni alone and clubbed together via fb.

:)

Hi there, (sorry of this has already been asked, but could not find!) Does Beni release one day tickets? A crowd of us would love to see ATDI and plan to incorporate our hols to suit. Cant find any info on this online. -S

also wondered how close to the gig do the band line up will show which day they are playing...

Any help anyone?

Hi there, (sorry of this has already been asked, but could not find!) Does Beni release one day tickets? A crowd of us would love to see ATDI and plan to incorporate our hols to suit. Cant find any info on this online. -S

also wondered how close to the gig do the band line up will show which day they are playing...

Any help anyone?

I need to know the same, as I might have to book an earlier return flight (depending who's playing the sunday). Just checked the FIB facebook page, went through the past profile pics (line up posters), and found the first sign of bands being put on specific days for last year was the 7th April. Hope this helps....

Hmmm, need to start planning last few things, start saving & shopping for summer clothes, there's an oxymoron haha.

I'm going to Beni solo, flying straight from Alicante on the 16th to East Midlands Airport then going by train up to Peterborough for Secret Garden Party then going straight from SGP to Nottingham for Volkswagen training on the 22nd, no idea how I'm going to get all my stuff around, can anyone come up with a solution?

Won't be home for around 3-4 weeks so need to sort out washing all my clothes, taking smart clothing for training but obviously I can't take it to Spain, it's a nightmare!

Also, I know some people will shout but is it worth starting to use the sunbeds before I go to Benni just to get a tan so I don't burn as easy/ look like casper the ghost?

70cl bottle of vodka is 4euros in Lidl, great way to get on it before you go into the arena. We stock up the car with loads of this and just leave it in there til we need more

Take stuff to do in the day, a CD player, cards, uno whatever, but you will be woken up at 8.30ish by the sun and you wont be going out until the earliest 9pm so you have a lot of time to kill - best thing to do is just get on it early

Finally, the most important - book a couple of days off of work after the festival, you will need it!

Hmmm, need to start planning last few things, start saving & shopping for summer clothes, there's an oxymoron haha.

I'm going to Beni solo, flying straight from Alicante on the 16th to East Midlands Airport then going by train up to Peterborough for Secret Garden Party then going straight from SGP to Nottingham for Volkswagen training on the 22nd, no idea how I'm going to get all my stuff around, can anyone come up with a solution?

Won't be home for around 3-4 weeks so need to sort out washing all my clothes, taking smart clothing for training but obviously I can't take it to Spain, it's a nightmare!

Also, I know some people will shout but is it worth starting to use the sunbeds before I go to Benni just to get a tan so I don't burn as easy/ look like casper the ghost?

Any help anyone?

If it wasn't for the walking bags of shit that are Sn*w Patrol I genuinely think I'd prefer Bilbao BBK's line up. Beni still just beating it for me but so it should when it costs nearly double the price! Gutted about Bloc Party, we need some proper up and coming festival acts though, Bon Iver, WU LYF, Metronomy, Yuck, Girls, line up needs improving desperately