Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

I will warn you that taxis are rare in Benicassim! This year there were shuttle buses to local towns but the festival organisers probably won't be posting any details about this year until much closer to the festival. Oropesa del Mar is easier and closer.

We are currenlty sorting out accommodation for Beni and we will announce on facebook when it's ready for you to book, so if you 'like' us then we'll keep you updated :) It will probably be early next year, which is the same for a lot of hotels in Beni.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading back to Beni next year for round two. This year there was a group of 5 of us, staying in Marina D'or. It was a nice place but the distance from there to the festival was definitely a huge problem. Those taxi queues really were the worst of the worst (especially if you're in a bit of a bad way!).

I've heard that Bonterra Park is a perfect place to stay for the week, only there aren't any prices up yet.

Could anyone give me any rough advice on prices for these? Either that or any recommended places to stay nearer the festival site?

ta

Hi, if you contact Bonterra Park they will give you next years prices, they are taking allready reservations (you must hurry - by xmas they are fully booked) - if in the other hand you have stay again at Marina Dor, make shure you book a shuttle bus - taxi´s!! there is only 9 offical ones - but dozens of cowboys/pirate available

Hey, hope someone can help! I'm trying to find more info on Villacamp but there doesn't seem to be much on the official websites apart from stating there are better toilet and shower facilities...

Can anyone point me in the direction of any reviews etc to help me decide if it is worth the extra cost? Also, when do Villacamp tickets usually go on sale?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK - so our new website is now live at www.eufest.com, with our schedule of buses available for travel to and from Benicassim. We have transfers running to and from all surrounding airports, including Valencia , Alicante , Barcelona, Reus and Girona. And with prices starting at £18 per person, it really is the cheapest and easiest way to get to Benicassim - so head on over a nd get booking.

Accommodation is still going to be a while yet, but we'll pop something on here as and when we have anything available. In the meantime, if you like our Facebook page, that's the best place to keep up to date with all the latest news.

And as always, if you've got any questions about anything to do with Benicassim then just drop us a line on beni@eufest.com, or pop them on here, and we'll do our best to answer them.

See you all in Beni...

Derm B)

Been Beni 06, 08, 09, 10 and 11 so was going to give it a miss this year but might have to re-think that now after the stone roses announcement. Don't know If I can spend another week in that Irish bar listening to the same 5 songs over and over again! (Hot Chip pun intended!)