1 adult 1 child weekend tickets for Sale

Guest Munchkin0000

Hi folks

We have 1 x adult and 1 x child ticket for sale at the original price (plus the £9 admin fee I had to pay) so all in all £99. They were bought from Skiddle.com and are the e-scan ones so can be emailed to you. Absolutely gutted we can't go so whoever buys them must promise to go and have an absolutely brilliant time! You can either contact me by email on sn_leal@yahoo.co.uk or I am on facebook in the Belladrum page / dicussion page where I have also put up a message. Would really like them to go to a person with a child as got both tickets together but not essential.

Sonia

SORRY FOLKS - will be re-selling the tickets back to Skiddle.com, just found out that I could do that. Hope you manage to get a ticket elsewhere. Don't know how to delete this post so adding this message today (Sunday 17th July)

Edited by Munchkin0000