Who's going then?

Guest HAPPY CHEF

TBH I assumed Neil and Scottie would be there! As has been said before Guilfest it a great little festy and the people who run it do it foor all the right reasons ie giving everyone good time in a friendly environment and not trying to extract as much money from you as possible. Guilfest should be applauded and supported,see you there!

• 11 months later...

Must admit this is the first year I've actually been concerned about the weather.

we might get rained on, and the site might be muddier than it's been at previous GuilFest's, but I reckon it'll be a very long way from being any sort of mudbath.

The good thing about a festival in Guildford is that under the top soil the ground is either chalk, gravel or sand. I'm not sure which of those it actually is in that location, but it's definitely one of those - and they all drain very well compared to others it could be. :)

Ive taken a long, hard look at myself and (wo)manned the fuck up.

We've handled much worse situations and weather conditions than this (Glastonbury 2005, ahhh, happy days) I was being beaten down by my weather-fearing OH. He can either come or not