flaming lips

Guest russycarps

lets face it, there was no set this year that anywhere reached the heights of the lips last year. Do you realize?? was a peak that will probably never again be reached.

Anyway

Who is going to alexandra palace tonight to see them perform the greatest album of the 90s in its entirety?? I do not exaggerate when I say this will be the greatest night of my life.

Race For The Prize

A Spoonful Weighs A Ton

The Spark That Bled

The Spiderbite Song

Buggin'

What Is The Light?

The Observer

Waitin' For The Superman

Suddenly Everything Has Changed

The Gash

Feeling Yourself Disintegrate

Sleeping On The Roof

YES!

No.

After the high of Glasto 10, I saw them at Primavera this year, and despite a great encore (race for the prize, do you realise) they were a bit crap. "come on motherf**kers come on" PLAY THE f**kING SONG, THEN I WILL COME ON

Saw them at Glasto last year, and up against the barrier at Green Man. Fantastic! I'm off to Jodrell tomorrow if I can get someone to look after a guest I mistakenly booked in.

Weather looks good and I even managed to convince my wife, who refuses to go to Glastonbury, to come with me as well. Should be a great night.

Didn't go last year, but did see them at GF in 2003, and very good they were too. Even better at Birmingham a few weeks later, even if one of the rabbits collapsed from the heat. Exactly the sort of act you want at Glastonbury.