Zane Lowe

Guest JC-Mo'Fucka

if you didn't hear the start of his show on radio one this evening, talikng to Scott Mills, then do on iplayer or something. then try and think of a bellend bigger than him.

he's entitled to his opinion on Beyonce, everyone is, but his comments tonight were hilarious/pathetic/childish/unintelligable, delete as appropriate.

apparently he was so upset because he couldn't get over in time to see QOTSA.

hope you enjoyed the rest of your festival Zane, we paid for it.

Listening to Radio 1 right now and they're gonna cover most of Queens of the Stone Age's set, as much as I'm not a fan of Zane Lowe, I'm happy he's passionate about the band 'cause they're my favourite and they get way more coverage than they ought to because of him. And talk about a mountain out of a mole hill...

Just been scanning the internets and it seems that his comments have caused something of a stir, ranging from rumours he would be sacked to him getting death threats from disgruntled Beyonce fans.

Bit over the top. Wish I could find all of nthe footage of him and Laverne over the weekend because they weren't getting on by Saturday, clearly, and then she went on some long rant about Beyonce, and take into account that these links are only so long, gives him 2 seconds to react....

Anyway.... probably worth its own thread away from the Beyonce one as we can come back to it when one of Jay Z's boys pops a cap in his ass.