Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest shangri-la_steward

2013 Headliners

You guys persisting with the Agreed/Patience thing seriously need a lesson in what's funny and what isn't.

Shall we start taking bets how many pointless threads will start to appear between now and the announcement. :)

if we really should get an anouncement tonight we didn't even make it to 600 pages in the headliner thread :(

Did anyone here have a look at the Coachella forums on their website when they were waiting for the line up? They were eagerly looking forward to getting to a 1000 pages I think, they got to within one of their target and the forum mod locked the thread! It was brilliant.

I would also say that those forums were dreadful, just homophobic slur after terrible meme after Daft Punk comment - a horrible place to exist.

Did anyone here have a look at the Coachella forums on their website when they were waiting for the line up? They were eagerly looking forward to getting to a 1000 pages I think, they got to within one of their target and the forum mod locked the thread! It was brilliant.

I would also say that those forums were dreadful, just homophobic slur after terrible meme after Daft Punk comment - a horrible place to exist.

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been fun guessing, we've been through all sorts of mad rumours, all sorts of twists and turns. It's sad that speculation is coming to an end. But then again, we've now got the festival ahead of us.

Arctic Monkeys - The Rolling Stones - Mumford & Sons Glastonbury 2013.

Too early to start for 2014 ;):P

Shall we start taking bets how many pointless threads will start to appear between now and the announcement. :)