2013 Headliners

Guest shangri-la_steward

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone here have a look at the Coachella forums on their website when they were waiting for the line up? They were eagerly looking forward to getting to a 1000 pages I think, they got to within one of their target and the forum mod locked the thread! It was brilliant.

I would also say that those forums were dreadful, just homophobic slur after terrible meme after Daft Punk comment - a horrible place to exist.

Did anyone here have a look at the Coachella forums on their website when they were waiting for the line up? They were eagerly looking forward to getting to a 1000 pages I think, they got to within one of their target and the forum mod locked the thread! It was brilliant.

I would also say that those forums were dreadful, just homophobic slur after terrible meme after Daft Punk comment - a horrible place to exist.

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been fun guessing, we've been through all sorts of mad rumours, all sorts of twists and turns. It's sad that speculation is coming to an end. But then again, we've now got the festival ahead of us.

Arctic Monkeys - The Rolling Stones - Mumford & Sons Glastonbury 2013.

Too early to start for 2014 ;):P