Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it is fake. Reasons why:

A) Machine Head won't headline

B ) No mention of K2 agency who co-own the festival, as always they'd be on the poster

C) No logos used for Kili/K2 as normal, no ticket information or ticket websites referenced as is the norm.

D) Terrible quality in areas show it's a quick photoshop job

There's also the fake that posters rarely, if ever, end up leaking unless it's a leak from a magazine ad or something, which this is clearly not. I could go on, but those are the 4 main points why it's clearly a fake

Edited by kipper64

Of course it is fake. Reasons why:

A) Machine Head won't headline

B ) No mention of K2 agency who co-own the festival, as always they'd be on the poster

C) No logos used for Kili/K2 as normal, no ticket information or ticket websites referenced as is the norm.

D) Terrible quality in areas show it's a quick photoshop job

There's also the fake that posters rarely, if ever, end up leaking unless it's a leak from a magazine ad or something, which this is clearly not. I could go on, but those are the 4 main points why it's clearly a fake

I'm sure I read somewhere that somebody said they were looking to do a UK festival, so I can definitely see that happening, no fests in June would certainly point to Sonisphere too. Not really a fan personally but I know some people that'd be happy with them playing!