'young' persons meet

Guest gemstarrr

Nyika was saying that she's not organising one this year, but there's no harm in organising one, or just tagging it on to one of the meets we've already got.

(Weds Cider Bus, Thurs afternoon Cider Bus, Thurs evening Going Gaga at Glasto (Snake Pit))

has there been a good turn out in previous years?

if not could tag along to the later end of the thurs ciderbus meet then on to netsky?

anyone got any suggestions?

and ofc young extends to 26! i was merely stating average ages of people who may be interested, as long as you're up for partying!

Now see, I'm not organising one this year cos I've found I get on just as well with the older efests folks as the younger ones, but if people do want to meet up, what's happened in previous years is that we've all just kind of bumped into each other at the cider bus and had a few pints (the 17 year old me was well supplied back in 2009, now I'm nearly 20, how did that happen?).

Now see, I'm not organising one this year cos I've found I get on just as well with the older efests folks as the younger ones, but if people do want to meet up, what's happened in previous years is that we've all just kind of bumped into each other at the cider bus and had a few pints (the 17 year old me was well supplied back in 2009, now I'm nearly 20, how did that happen?).

fair enough! haha i'm the same. first went glasto at 15, 20 in august. scary times!

tagging along to ciderbus meet on thurs sounds like a plan then! maybe we can have a 'kids corner' ;)