Glastonbury without drugs!

Guest donshakey

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might get a few -1's for this but, for me (and i recognise it is just me and i'm not preaching to anyone), Glastonbury is the one place on the planet that has so much to offer that i have no need of any chemical highs - legal or otherwise. It's the 'real' world that is so shabby in comparison that some form of chemical escapism is warranted there. But with Glastonbury, it's a magical playground that means i can happily spend the whole week straight without any inclination to smoke, snort or drink any stimulants/sedatives. It's like a health farm for me!!!!

Pro plus! It's enough to keep me going through the festival!

Genuine warning: Be careful; the local paper has practically weekly reports in the Court section regarding people arrested at the festival for possession.

Ok I feel sorry for u not being able to get ur hands on anything before hand but rock up to the stone circle and u maybe lucky to sort something out and not get bumped! Really stay away for them legal highs! Thought about them myself but did some research on them as I know bit about med and they have a lot of shit in them, and u don't know where they have be cooked up too. When u do illegal stuff u pretty much know what ur taking if u get it from a good soures.

"Methiopropamine (MPA/revision aid) is very good for keeping awake (48 hours+ on a less than 1/4 gram), absolutely no buzz though but can be used fine with alcohol."

Why the need to stay awake for 48 hours? A few hours sleep per night is enough and you won't miss that much would you? Pushing your body to the limit like that can't be healthy. I stick to booze, you know what you're getting and what the effect will be. (And I don't turn into a violent maniac either).

This is what is so brilliant about doing them at the festival.

This again brings up the chemicals versus booze argument in that you are free to clown around/let loose without the implications of some blockhead in black treating you like an escaped convict just because your pupils are dilated, whilst the at the other end of the bar somebody that has downed 8 pints feels comfortable in the fact that if he happens to break somebody's jaw that night he will still be allowed in the following weekend