Glastonbury without drugs!

Guest donshakey

I was hoping for the same kind of effect on here as the girl who said she couldn't go because she was skint, everybody gave her loads of money! If everybody donates 1 pill or say half a gram then I should get through ok!! Shall I set up a Pillpal account?! Thanks in advance guys:-)!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Urghhhhhh... I can't even begin to imagine how grim that would be... Don't mix your drinks, kids!

It's Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas). People insert the small silver bottles into a whipped cream dispenser, inflate a balloon, inhale the gas, which makes a characteristic and really irritating whooshing noise, then they act like twats for a bit and then selfishly leave the little silver bottles and bits of burst balloon lying about on the ground for the poor litter pickers to clear up. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I've done glasto on just alcohol, with lots of drugs and with mainly alcohol but with a few less legal substances thrown in at key moments and imo the last option is the best, if you're going to buy at the festival buy early on, and preferably something that can't really be faked.

Alcohol is probably my favourite drug overall, but there is no question that other things can make music go from great to absolutely mind blowingly amazing and lets be honest, if you're going to start and 11am and finish at 4am you can't do that on alcohol alone the tiredness will hit you sooner or later. But I really don't think glastonbury needs lots of drugs, its awesome anyway, its all about getting the right balance for me, I go with people who go with grams and grams of mdma and pills and never really come down for the entire festival and while I can really see the attraction of this and they certainly have a great time I'm not sure its really worth going to glastonbury and doing this. Mdma makes all music (with bass) sound amazing, you just don't need it at glasto there are too many other interesting things to see beside spending your entire time in one or two tents, I can't help but feel they are missing out. Having said this it has its time and its place, and its certainly preferable to taking pissed off your tits and wandering around like a drunken fool for days.

Setting is the key.

I'm on prozac at the moment, my dose is low and I'm actually going to ask for an increase when i see my doctor. It takes a couple of weeks to have any effect, and if the dose isn't right, it's even longer. It really isn't the happy pill people think it is. Now, a nice spliff, wish they did those on prescription!